All reviewsmini golfcalypso cayhigh school bandthe breakfast areafront deskmickey mouse wafflesredeemed pointswawa gas stationfree breakfastdoors slammingloved this hotelhot breakfastmicrowave and coffee makerhotel is locatedzero entryyogurtlarge bathroom
Reviewed August 11, 2018 via mobile

I stayed one night and will return one night next week, business. The rooms are VERY clean, bathrooms immaculate. 2 tvs, one viewable from the couch, one for the beds. Microwave, coffee pot, little refrig.
The breakfast is better than others around the ~$100/ night: Scrambled eggs, canadian bacon, potatoes, waffles, muffins, bagels, fresh fruit and excellent coffee. Some have complained about the breakfast but I think it is excellent for a free breakfast at this price.
Its hot in Central Fl in August so I cooled the room then turned the AC off for the night so the window unit, although quiet, would not cycle on and off. Still cool in my room in the morning.
Very enjoyable stay.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Patrick J
Lucas J, Manager at SpringHill Suites Orlando Kissimmee, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Patrick J,

Thank for you choosing SpringHill Suites Orlando Kissimmee! We truly appreciate your feedback and the time you took to review our property!

We truly appreciate your feedback and review and would love to invite you to come back and see us again real soon! Until next time!

Reviewed July 18, 2018 via mobile

I’m here at this very moment, up at 6 A.M. (internal clock sucks) and I can’t say anything negative about this place. I was greeted with a huge smile and welcomed. Check in was fast and where to go was explained. They have free mini golf, more than one pool, zip lining (small fee for the day) and more. After a long drive, we were looking for somewhere on the premises to eat and a staff member (I regret not getting his name) walked us straight to the tiki bar. We definitely recommend the tiki bar, the food was restaurant quality and Laura was absolutely helpful and made the start of our vacation a blast. The rooms were spacious and clean and the halls are quiet. We will definitely stay again.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Lucas J, Manager at SpringHill Suites Orlando Kissimmee, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2018

Bobbie B,

Thank you for choosing SpringHill Suites Orlando Kissimmee! Some of us have internal alarm clocks too, you're not alone! We are thrilled you can't come up with any negative things to say about us! We work extremely hard to ensure you have the best vacation ever with us! We can only thank you for letting us be a part of your memories that you take home for a lifetime!

The staff that escorted you to the tiki bar was just a fraction of the type of service we strive to give each and every guest! Our goal is to exceed your expectations, and it seems we have succeeded in doing just that! We are glad you were able to enjoy the outdoor amenities during your stay!

It was our absolute pleasure serving you during your stay and we would love to invite you back to host more memories for you! See you soon!

Reviewed July 9, 2018

My husband and I have 4 children. We spent 3 nights at this SpringHill Suites and really enjoyed it! We had a double double suite. My husband and I had one bed, my two daughters shared the other bed, and my two little boys shared the pull-out couch. We slept six very comfortably.
There were two TVs in the room so the adults could watch something different than the little ones.
They have a cluster of several hotels including the one we were staying in, Holiday Inn Express, and Calypso Villas. Between the different hotels there was a shared splash pad, three pools, a bar, and mini golf. There was also a zip-lining area for an extra fee. We didn't participate in the zip-lining, but my kids had a blast at the pools and splash pad. The hotel employees were very nice.
My only complaint was the breakfast. It was all sugary/starchy. The only protein options were watery scrambled eggs. One day they had turkey sausage, and another day they had vegetarian sausage, neither were very good. I love herbal teas, but they only had black tea. Also, every time we went to breakfast, the food was almost gone. They were very slow to refill the empty items. There was one employee that was running around like crazy. Seems like they should have two employees helping. Other than that, our stay was very pleasant and we will definitely be going back!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Lucas J, Manager at SpringHill Suites Orlando Kissimmee, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2018

Soniayak,

Thank you for choosing SpringHill Suites Orlando Kissimmee! We truly appreciate you taking the time out of your day to give us your feedback regarding your stay! We are thrilled to see we have made your experience an exceptional one!

You don't need to go far to seek the adventures you desire, just beyond our back doors and you are greeted with the sounds of splashing and laughter! We have a lot to offer in our amenities outside for everyone! We are happy to see you were able to experience these during your stay. We understand it's a lot to take in, on top of already having plans to our partners near by!

We would love to invite you back to come and stay with us again real soon! It's always a pleasure having the opportunity to ensure a magical stay for each and every guest!

We hope to see you soon! Until next time!

Reviewed July 4, 2018

This hotel is perfect for our orlando vacation. We stayed 7 nights there and wished we stayed there longer. Staffs are very friendly. I lacked 3 quarters for my laundry and the staffs just gave me some. This hotel is a great value. We will stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Lucas J, Manager at SpringHill Suites Orlando Kissimmee, responded to this reviewResponded July 6, 2018

Victorfong2018,

Thank you for choosing SpringHill Suites Orlando Kissimmee! We truly appreciate the feedback on your recent stay with us and are thrilled to see we have exceeded your expectations! Your satisfaction is our number one goal!

We understand quarters are quite scarce here in Orlando due to toll roads & laundry machines. We are proud to see our team went above and beyond to ensure you were able to get your laundry done without going to an ATM! It's little extra steps of service like this that our team provides to stand out to have our guests keep coming back!

Thank you for your feedback during your stay! It was our absolute pleasure serving you! We look forward to seeing you again real soon!

Reviewed June 19, 2018

We stayed at this property due to a cheer competition that my daughter had. The hotel was very clean, the rooms were a good size, and everyone that we encountered was very friendly. We all enjoyed breakfast - there is something for everyone. I loved that there was a splash pad for the kids, an awesome pool, and even putt putt golf all on the premises. After traveling, you just want to stay and enjoy down time with out getting back in the car. We will definitely stay here the next time we are back this way.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family

GASOCCERMOM,

Anytime we see the word love in the title, we know we've done something right! We are absolutely thrilled you chose us during your stay for the cheer competition! We strive to ensure there are options for each and every guest in our breakfast area! We want to make sure you have the fuel & energy for your adventures here in Central FL!

You're more than welcome to come back and have a splash in our lagoon style pools anytime! It was an absolute pleasure serving you and your daughter during your stay! See you soon!