Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando - South Lake Buena Vista
Quality Suites The Royale Parc Suites(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$84
QualityInn
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$102/night.

US$86
Clarion Suites Maingate(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$74
US$63
US$72
  • Pool
Star Island Resort and Club(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$145
US$140
Orbitz.com
Flamingo Waterpark Resort(Kissimmee)
US$62
US$59
Liki Tiki Village(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$107
US$317
US$202
Cancelon
1,120 results
All reviewsfront deskthe breakfast areacalypso cayspacious roomcomplimentary breakfastmickey wafflesdisney worldwould highly recommend this hotelsofa bedstaff was very friendly and helpfulnear disneywould stay here againpool and hot tubgreat place to staydisney vacationshort driveuniversal studios
Reviewed April 29, 2017

TV did not work. Water was cold then no water the next day. People were using the pool to freshen up as showers did not work. There was no bar but I should have checked this first. The breakfast was poor.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank ferguswoods
Diana_M_Saumell, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando - South Lake Buena Vista, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2017

Dear ferguswoods,

Thank you for your review! I am sorry you had so many problems while staying with us. Did you inform one of our team members about the TV not working? We could have rectified that immediately. As far as the hot water issue, yes that was very unfortunate. One of our water heaters failed and we were at the mercy of a plumbing company to arrive and repair the issue. It took a couple of days and I am so very sorry for the inconvenience.

Reviewed April 29, 2017

Very poor exp., no hot water, pool was filthy, broken toilet seat, hair in the shower from previous guest, no desk lamp and elevator has black tape around the circuit board and sounded like it was aboit to brrak.. Never received a return call from the GM. Avoid!!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Thomas M

Dear Thomas M,

Thank you for your review! I am so sorry you encountered so many issues. I hope you informed one of our team members that we could have rectified the problems quickly and effectively. I apologize that I did not receive your message but am grateful to have later connected with you through email. Please feel free to reach out to me personally if I can be of any further assistance.

Reviewed April 24, 2017 via mobile

I stayed here for a work conference. The lack of hotel bar and restaurant is a serious let down but the staff are amazing. Carla and Sebastian went above and beyond a few times. The staff are the only reason it is a 3 out of 5.

The rooms are a bit dated but the bed is comfy enough.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Davin M

Dear Davin M,

Thank you for your review! Unfortunately we do not have a bar or restaurant but are very close to some. There is the Tiki Bar at Calypso Cay Resort that is within walking distance as well as Smokey Bones Restaurant about 1/4 mile from us. Both are great outlets to relax and enjoy a cocktail. Thank you so much for your recognition of Carla and Sebastian, they will be thrilled to read this review.

Reviewed April 23, 2017 via mobile

The rooms were very clean and our sheets were changed every day, the free breakfast was what I expected, not too shabby but was also limited but there is something for everyone, juices were obviously watered down, but the good outweighs the bad by a landslide, the staff is too notch and really helpful and always have smiles on there faces, overall a great place to stay with your family.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Tupac S

Dear Tupac S,

Thank you for your review! I appreciate your kind comments about my team. They work super hard to make sure every guest feels welcome and at home. We hope to see you again.

Reviewed April 22, 2017

We stayed at this hotel after an almost last minute trip to Disney. The room was very spacious for our family of four. We were never crowded. The housekeeping people did an amazing job including safekeeping some gold earrings I accidentally left on the bathroom counter. The breakfast was a typical included breakfast except the waffles were Mickey Mouse which my kids loved. The staff at breakfast were so kind and patient with my seven year old and thirteen year old. I have no complaints and would recommend this place to anyone going to Disney parks as the proximity is close and the price was fair and the service was above average esp Ernesto and Rosa.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family

Dear joeli89,

Thank you for your review! It warms my heart to hear that my team members made a lasting impression on you. Thank you so much for recognizing their efforts. We hope to become your go to hotel when visiting the area again.