1,438 results
All reviewsmain poolmain resortfull kitchenactivity centerfire pitliving roomrecommend this resortsplash padbasketball courtpool barwasher and dryerhot tubcheck in was easymini golfthree bedroomnice resortfitness center
Reviewed October 27, 2011

We stayed here on the end of a trip to Cocoa Beach. It was a nice retreat. Must have been not very busy and a little cooler for those southerners. Went swiming and the walk up pool bar was a nice touch. A little expensive but access must cost something. The bed was very comfortable, the whirlpool tub was awesome. The staff were very hospitible except when you went to the front desk they didn't listen enough to understand the question I had so I had to wait to talk to one specific person just to ask where the stairs were. A little more patients to listen would have been appreciated. Otherwise, the guest services were very interactive and wanted to make sure we had a good time.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Penny B
Reviewed October 13, 2011

First night we were in a 1 bed suite and I was bitten by bed bugs, found them in the bed. They moved us to another 2 bedroom suite and woke up next morning and my 3 year old had been bitten. We had to cut our trip short because of this problem, I would not stay again the cleanliness is horrible around and under the beds.

• Stayed: October 2011
9  Thank kyrebelchick20
Reviewed September 30, 2011

A superviosor name Endrian Rojas made our worst vacation experienc at Legacy vacation resots to a good one. She changed our 2 mini suite to a one full suite and one mini suite with additional payment of just $15, which full filled all our needs.

My husband had booked two mini suites throtiugh travelocity for us and my sister and her husband after making sure if it comes with a kitchen. However, when we reached to the hotel, they only had one mini suite available at that moment which only came with a half kitchen. And they told us to wait couple of hour more to get our next mini suite which still will not full fill all our needs. The mini suites were very small and its not very specious for kids, it doesn't come with a full kitchen. We were deceived by the photos that were shown on travelocity and they were not very detailed about the mini kitchen or what the mini suite comes with. I would never again book anything from travelocity. Thanks to Endrian, she made my worst experience to a good one. After this experience, I would prefer to book my hotel directly with legacy without any third party.

Room Tip: one bed room suite with full kitchen on the second level
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank Farjana H
Reviewed September 15, 2011

Poor excuse for renovations. A lot of money for nothing. Left after one night thank god. They employed good photographers to deceive us. Front desk people weren't bad though. Can't compare to a real name vacation place at all.

• Stayed: August 2011
4  Thank KODUVAL
Reviewed September 12, 2011

Before I get to the Resort to checked in I called first to let them know I was going to be a bit late and I spoke with this Operator by the name of Tonya at least thats what she said her name was after asking her 4 times because she would not tell me. We are Jamaicans and I ask her politely if she could put a note in my reservation for me because I was going to be late 1 or 2 hours, she just told me that's fine its not necesary we open all day and I said ok I know that can I give you my name to put the note she said well Sir I'm sorry the Front desk is busy and I'm just an Operator and like I said you don't have to worry about been late we're here all day so if you like I can put you on hold for Front Desk and I said no because already on for 15 minute before she picked up the phone. I ask her can I speak to a Manaager she reply to me what I don't understand you accent, what do you speak? I said I speak English now can I speak with a Manager she said we dont have any Manager on site at this Moment can I take a Message... She is so direspecful and unprofessional. I ask her for her first and last name she did not want to give it to me after for about the fourth and fifth time I ask her for them and she said well ok then its Tonya, More she would even spell it to me to make sure.. when I finally get there and checked in the ROOM was STINK, Frigerator/ AC is always not working, Phones not working everytime we have to call for Maintenance, we could not take it no more they sent this MOD to our Unit, he looks around and said He was going to send Maintenance to really get everything FIX this time and was going to came back to Verify He never came back nor call us back to check and still not was FIX.. I believe his name was Sylvester smething like that he is so Unprofessional.............. RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Room Tip: There is no good rooms there even the one they said they're Remodel is not true.. Look for different Hotels be Legacy Vacation Club is SUCK....
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple