1,438 results
All reviewsmain poolmain resortfull kitchenactivity centerfire pitliving roomrecommend this resortsplash padbasketball courtwasher and dryerhot tubcheck in was easymini golfthree bedroomnice resortfitness centerweek stay
Reviewed June 14, 2012

I wish i could speak to all the members who want to book at this hotel.

1) no wifi connection. Had to drive to the main lobby across a busy street. Its sad when you see people crossing the street with laptops in their hands.

2) we were able to hear our neighbours flush the toilet and at one point they were talking and it was like they were in our room. I.have never seen paper thin walls. They were not even loud and we were able to hear them. I swear it was like there were no walls. I could hear their conversatioms so clear. The following day when we met outside, we both confirmed we can hear each other and kinda both regret we booked there.

3) very dark and hard to see the numbers
We were all the way in the end. My wife was scared to go outside because not too far was some trailer trash and weird neighbourhood. Anyone can walk in as i didnt see any security guarding
Anyone can walk to the resort. They even tell you they are not responsible of theft and they focus on that. It seems that alot has happened of they warn people.

4) you pay a resort fee. You still pay 3$ a day. And you have to request for maid service.

5) i requested to change rooms and they refused. The only positive things i found was local calls were free from phone.

• Stayed: June 2012
4  Thank homer444
Reviewed June 13, 2012

We were a little worried about staying at this resort after reading other reviews. However we were pleasantly surprised when we arrived. Check in was quick and the staff was very friendly. The condo was very spacious and clean. The furniture was a little dated but not a problem. Our condo was on the same side of the street as the office. I hear they have been recently renovated. Very close to Disney Parks and a walmart is just around the corner as well as many places to eat. We would definately stay here again.

Room Tip: would request the condos on the same side of the street as the office near the volleyball court.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
5  Thank erica k
Reviewed June 9, 2012

Keep searching. My husband and I come to Orlando every 2 months to get away. The price was nice so we gave it a chance. The picture looks nothing like the room. Our room is a 12 x 12 room with 2 beds and a bathroom. The room next door has a kitchen and we are in the back of the kitchen. We can here every pot, running water, conversation they have. If we flush they can here it. We called security twice in 2 days about the music. There is no microwave in the room and the reservation did not say that. The did construction at 8 in the morning until 11:30. I wish I could put a picture of the mattress here for u to see. It's the same mattress I had in my first apartment. When the manager came to our room, I showed him the mattress and he just smiles and said It is old. It old and very hard. The pillow and towels are all old. THE IS NO MAID SERVICE. No microwave no where in the hotel and the pools are small. The time share people couldn't get our time right and they called at 9 in the morning to sale us the timeshare. The has been the worse place we have been in ever in Orlando. KEEP SHOPPING. By the way, it down the street from a trailer park and next door to a closed hotel which explains the price.

Room Tip: Stay away and keep shopping
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Tina S
Reviewed June 8, 2012

I grew up staying at this resort when Interval International first opened it in the 90's. My family owns in the timeshare and we would come here once every year for vacation. After i started vacationiing on my own when i got older, i still stayed here using my families timeshare. It was always relaxing and the staff was always fantastic. The rooms were clean & all activities were included. My last trip staying here was the first time i had stayed since Legacy took over the property and i was extremely unhappy. They must have lowered their rates bc it was low income/low class central. I felt like i was at a public pool in the city of Tampa. The rooms that have been renovated were skeevy and the staff was not helpful at all.
The only PLUS to this resort is the Bamboo Bar & Grill which is across the street on the older part of the property which has the indoor/outdoor pool attached to it. The owners of this grill are phenomenol people and have been their for years since the start of teh property. Their wings are amazing and they make the best drinks. They treat you like family and its relaxing to just spend the afternoon on that side of the resort.... until the low class guests trickle onto that side too when the pool across the street begins to get crowded.
Sadly, after having fantastic memories of coming here as a child, and a few great times as an adult, i will no longer stay here again.

Room Tip: Ask for a top floor room in the back of the resort. Rooms on the street side are noisy, and they make you feel like your staying in the projects or housing developments!
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
5  Thank TravelAssistant712
Reviewed June 6, 2012

I had occassion to visit the Legacy Vacation Resort in Orlando twice in the past month (end of April and again in May). Both times I was very impressed by the quality of the offerings. The rooms were clean, spacious and had all the amenities (kitchen [complete with full-size range, microwave oven, blender, toaster, pots & pans], a stackable washer & dryer, flat screen televisions [in bedroom and parlor], dvd player and a well appointed bedroom. Additionally, the resort is beautifully landscaped and offers a number of outdoor recreational opportunities.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled solo