Free cancellation until 21/07
US$199
US$149
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$167/night.

US$92
US$100
US$211
US$178
  • Restaurant
Quality Suites The Royale Parc Suites(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$144
US$109
QualityInn
Clarion Suites Maingate(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$59
Liki Tiki Village(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$304
US$96
  • Restaurant
Star Island Resort and Club(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$137
US$110
US$71
US$58
bedfinder
  • Pool
All reviewslakeside restaurantcheeks barvilla roomslarge lakepools and hot tubspickle bargreat weekendother guestspaddle boatstennis courtscentral floridarv parkhousekeeping stafffront gatespent a weekthe entire stafflong weekend
Reviewed December 2, 2017

When placing my order in Cheeks Restaurant the young lady taking my order showed know commen sense for helping a handicap person. I was seated on my mobility scooter while placing my order and given a pager just like the people who have no physical disabilities. The Restaurant is not very handicap accessible and it is not a simple chore for someone with a scooter to pickup their order like non handicap patrons. I did get help from a thoughtful young lady who was also placing an order. This young lady should be taught how to be more helpful to all patrons of this establishment.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Glenn L
Ted H, Owner at Cypress Cove Nudist Resort, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2017

Thank you. I think we all probably need a reminder now and then. We will discuss this further.

Reviewed November 19, 2017

Visited yesterday just for the day. Awesome! The staff is so welcoming and friendly, from the gatekeeper at the entrance, to the office staff who updated my home address since the last visit, to the staff at the Cheeks and the Lakeside Restaurants. I spent most of the time soaking up the sun at one of the two pools. Ahhh, so relaxing! Lots of friendly folks of all ages, shapes, sizes. Nudists are so accepting and easy to talk with. Met several interesting couples who had lost their reservations at Club Orient due to Hurricane Irma, and Cypress Cove perfectly met their needs for a nude vacation. The pools, hot tubs, really all the grounds and facilities are beautifully kept and just a joy to visit. Ate lunch at Cheeks by the pool, and dinner at the Lakeside Restaurant where a band was setting up to play. Great food, prompt service with a smile, and very reasonably priced. If you are dreaming of a place to shed your clothes, relax totally, be accepted by residents, visitors, and newbies alike, this is the place! Can't wait to come back to this heaven on earth!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank 47davef2016
Ted H, Owner at Cypress Cove Nudist Resort, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2017

Thank you for the best review ever! :)

We're glad you had such a great visit. Also happy that you met so many friendly people. Nudists are the best!

You don't live too far away. We hope to see you more often.

Reviewed November 16, 2017

This was my wife and I first encounter at a nude resort and being there only 2 hours we had started making plans for a return visit. The staff in the front office greeted us like family, checked us in and gave us a tour of the property. The Lakeside Inn and Cheeks are excellent dining and the wait staff at both restaurants are very personable. The swimming pools and hot tub are super clean and the maintenance of the grounds is superb. All of the residents are so well mannered and joyous to be with you think it’s a different world. We are making plans to return for a month stay not 3 days like this time. We also rented a golf cart and toured the property half a dozen times each day and are seriously contemplating purchasing one of the properties we saw for sale. Theda and I thank the entire staff at Cypress Cove, Lakeside Inn and Cheeks for making this resort #1 on our list to visit again.

Room Tip: All the rooms and apartments excellent.
Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Jeffrey L
Ted H, Owner at Cypress Cove Nudist Resort, responded to this reviewResponded November 17, 2017

Wow, that must've been some first visit! :)

Thanks for the lovely review. We really do have a wonderful family here of staff, guests and residents. We're so lucky to have such a friendly bunch of people.

A month?! Terrific! We look forward to it!

Reviewed November 15, 2017

Cypress Cove is one of the best nudist resorts in the country. It is very family oriented with lots of wonderful activities and areas for pure relaxation. If you have never been nude in a social setting but would like to try, this is the place you want to go. Everyone is friendly and welcoming and will make you feel very comfortable. Many people worry about showing their bodies, but you will quickly learn that no one else is concerned about it. In fact, you will be surprised how few people are really looking at you - it is like you have seen one, you have seen them all. If you are looking for a "swinging" place, look elsewhere.

You will love the facilities, restaurants, swimming pools and hot tubs, recreational areas and nice areas to just walk around and enjoy yourself.

Room Tip: Ask for the newly renovated rooms.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
4  Thank Wayne179
Ted H, Owner at Cypress Cove Nudist Resort, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2017

Thank you for the great review! We do believe that we are one of the best resorts for new nudists especially. I'm glad you agree! :)

Thanks for helping spread the word. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed November 15, 2017

In the past we have given Cypress a 5-Star “Awesome” rating. Not this time. We visit the Cove several times a year for 3 to 4 nights each time. We take very little of our own snacks and drinks. We purchase their food, beverages (mainly alcohol), and visit the boutique and spa. The first morning we stayed there, we walked to the Lakeside Restaurant for breakfast and was surprised to find the building closed and no sign on the door. The cleaning gal came to the door and told us that breakfast is now served at “Cheeks”. So we walked over there. It was a cold windy morning. All the doors were wide open and fans were running. Even with the doors shut and the fans not running, the place was cold. We ordered breakfast. The prices were the same, but the venue has been cheapened up. My husband ordered fried eggs with Canadian bacon which were greasy, the eggs didn’t taste right and toast was cold. My egg sandwich was OK; overall the food could have been hotter. That’s what happens when you put hot food on cold plastic plates in a breezy environment. The plastic coffee cups are smaller and the coffee doesn’t stay hot. So we dealt with the situation for the 2 mornings we were there. The last morning (Sunday) was damp and raining. We packed up, checked out and had breakfast at a restaurant on the way home. The dinners we had in the Lakeside Restaurant Thurs and Fri nights were very good. Also, the food at Cheeks for lunch was enjoyable. However, I wish they would offer a plain garden salad w/o any chicken, etc. The Cheeks menu needs to be healthier.

The Lakeside Restaurant was so nice for breakfast, overlooking the lake. We would take our coffee outside after breakfast and view the wildlife in lake; so nice and peaceful. We will visit Cypress again around May/June time frame; however I will call ahead to see if anything has changed. If not, no problem, we rent an apartment, which we love, with a full kitchen. We can cook our own breakfast. We refuse to eat a $25 – $30 breakfast in a sports bar.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Marie N

I'm sorry you aren't happy about the moving of breakfast to Cheeks. Reaction has certainly been mixed. Some of our guests really like the change, while others are disappointed like yourselves. I wish we could provide both options, but we don't have the volume to support that.

A lot of people really like eating in an open air environment. It's very nudist friendly. Guests would often want to eat breakfast outside at the Lakeside Restaurant, but it's difficult to service there (plus, the bugs). However, it's easy at Cheeks.

It solves another issue for us as well. We used to have a Pool Area full of guests, but no place for them to get any food or drinks until 11 AM, even on the weekends. Now we have the ability to service those guests all day!

I was a little concerned about the move myself. I didn't want to provide a sub-par experience. However, I eat there every morning and I've been pleasantly surprised by how nice it is eating breakfast there, just like we've all been doing for lunch for years.

We do appreciate the feedback. It's helpful to know specifically what you do and don't like about the change. Hopefully we can address some of those concerns and make it a more pleasant experience for you. You visit often and we really value your opinion!