2,374 results
All reviewspizza hutdisney parksmain poolnear disneymagic kingdomorlandofireworksthemeconvention
Reviewed January 28, 2016

After reading the reviews about this hotel I was dreading staying here. However this hotel was fantastic. When myself and my brother first arrived we were greeted by very friendly helpful staff who were friendly and helpful for the full 2 weeks we were there. They gave us all we needed including time tables for the shuttle buses to disney SeaWorld and Universal. The room was clean and tidy I have noticed some reviews about the hotel being roach infested and filled with ants I didn't see either in my 2 weeks and I do sometimes wonder if people that don't visit America often sometimes do not realise that if you leave food in your room then Roaches may smell it and come looking for it. The restaurant food was nice and after a long day room service was always easy to get although most nights we went out for a meal. The hotel is close to a lot of places to eat mcdonalds burger king Dennys I hop Golden Corral and Waffle house are all fairly close by. The on site shop sold lots of little things you might forget and was reasonably priced. Having a car hire place on site is fantastic and I hired a car for 2 weeks for around $700. The car hire was once again quick and easy the car was also immaculate inside. The outdoor pool and spa are heated and its a great area to relax if your having a day off from the theme parks. The internet connection was also very good and I had no problems with connecting or speed at all and neither did my brother I would highly recommend this hotel and don't believe everything you hear on this site as the hotel really is doing a fantastic job. Thank you Park Inn for an amazing holiday from your friends Will & Chris ( The 2 English Brothers)

1  Thank Reacher83
Marcel E, Director of Front Office at Park Inn by Radisson Resort & Conference Center Orlando, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2016

Hello Reacher83 -

Thank you Will & Chris for taking the time to write your review "Fantastic Stay." We are overjoyed to read you thoroughly enjoyed your two (2) week stay with us. We truly appreciate your honesty and keeping it real. Many of our guests agree with you and are pleasantly surprised when they stay with us even though they feared the worse due to the reviews. We look forward to seeing you again on your next holiday when you come back across the pond.

Reviewed January 21, 2016

This hotel has made many upgrades since my last stay 5 years ago. The location is very centrally located to all the adventures we were interested in. We especially enjoyed the bartender, Dennis, in the Savannah Bar! Can't comment on the restaurant. Disappointed that the suite that supposedly slept 4 really accommodates only 2 comfortably(sleeper sofa just springs, basically). However, we secured another room for a very reasonable price. overall, good value, would go back.

Room Tip: there is currently an entire floor under renovation, so I would inquire about that before booking. Not recommended if you like to sleep during the day!
Review collected in partnership with Armed Forces Vacation Club
1  Thank margarete441
Marcel E, Director of Front Office at Park Inn by Radisson Resort & Conference Center Orlando, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2016

Hi margarete441 -

We are thrilled to read you enjoyed your most recent stay and all of the upgrades we have completed since your last visit. We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback. We will be sure to share your positive comments with Dennis and give him a special "thank you." We hope to see you again when you return to the Orlando / Disney area.

Reviewed January 21, 2016

This hotel has a nice family atmosphere and lots of FREE parking. The property is located away from the main highways, so it is nice and quiet and you can get a good night's sleep. Miss Swazette at the front desk was very helpful and friendly and made us feel "at home"....

Room Tip: If you ask for a room facing the back of the property, you can see the fireworks from Disney every evening !!!!

Hello John D -

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and write your review, "GREAT Hotel near Disney !!!" We truly appreciate your positive comments and are thrilled to read you enjoyed your stay with us. I will be sure to share your comments with Suazzette and we are elated she made you feel at home! We look forward to seeing you again when you return to the Orlando / Disney area.

Reviewed January 17, 2016 via mobile

One star for this Hotel it's even too much!!! Very old rooms, the restaurant if we want to call like that it's horrible! Disgusting food and I think dirty too. From morning to night a disgusting fry smell all around the hotel!! Even the staff is not good qualified and not nice. Please don't book a room there!!!

Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
Marcel E, Director of Front Office at Park Inn by Radisson Resort & Conference Center Orlando, responded to this reviewResponded January 19, 2016

Hi 74Federica -

Thank you for reaching out and writing your review. We are sorry you were not satisfied with the accommodations of your room. We will discuss the conditions of your room with our staff to ensure all guest rooms are up to Park Inn by Radisson standards. To discuss your stay further, please contact the hotel directly, and ask for Marcel.

Reviewed January 17, 2016