See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed November 19, 2015

Booked this hotel for 1 night, I used Agoda site, it did not mention any fee but when I checked in they want a facility fee to pay for the shuttle service to Disney and wifi service, my room is comfortable and had a computer free to use, breakfast room is small, shuttle service to Disney leave the hotel way to early 7:50 am, I'm on vacation I wanna be able to sleep in, so I ended up drive, is about 15 minutes from Epcot, over all is cheap hotel, you got what u paid for!

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank oceanrfrizz
Reviewed August 2, 2015 via mobile

I can't complain. The staff was very friendly, they gave me a room with handicap access, which I really appreciated it, since we basically booked the room the same day. The room was clean, the Internet worked out great. The pool was amazing, water was warm so you could swim up till late at night.
Like I say for the price, it's a great place, it's close to a lot of restaurants, disney, and the international drive.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 23, 2015 via mobile

We booked through hotels.com...deceptive photos and information.. Not a standard econolodge.. Dirty, moldy, smelly, out of date, found roaches in room, scattered trash outside, building needs a lot of work...... anyone with asthma definitely will not make a stay here... No place to sit for breakfast as they only have 4 tables... Also additional 8.95 amenities charge for what? Will never book again..

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Germanleo
Reviewed August 6, 2014

The place is close to a lot of restaurants and shops, as well as attractions. I did not care for the shuttle fee forced on you, that is part of the room price. We was on business, and never used the shuttle.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed April 6, 2014

We stayed at this hotel for 4 nights over Spring Break while visiting Disney World and Universal. Upon arrival, our room smelled of mildew. However, we told the front desk associates and we were promptly moved to another room that was much better. The room was clean and comfortable. We were disappointed in the shuttle service. The shuttle to Disney only ran at 7 AM and returned at 10 PM. This schedule did not work well with our 21 month old. We ended up renting a car so we could go to and leave the parks whenever we needed to with our son. Otherwise, it was a good place to stay.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family