All reviewsroom was cleangreat poolhot tubdisney parkshousekeepertarget
Reviewed August 6, 2015

I would liked to have a working ice machine closer to our room. The one near us was out of order.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 4, 2015

Pros: prime location, near attractions and best shopping malls; spacious rooms and bedrooms and kitchen space is not bad at all.
Cons: room decor is extremely dated (OLD and run down) and really cheap. Looks and feels unhygienic. Suite has a full old kitchen (think real old Formica) with no microwave, though you can use one placed in the lobby; breakfast area is horrible. It is basically a room turned into breakfast area. Crowded, cramped, not clean.
I was disappointed since HJ is part of Wyndham, I had expected at least a decent and clean decor. For such a prime location the resort is a let down.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
3  Thank acl20152015
Reviewed August 4, 2015 via mobile

Me & my husband had stayed previously once before at this location & loved it, especially due to the fact that the room had this hot tub/jacuzzi in it. We were met on the phone & in person at the front desk by rude & grumpy looking attendants. When we were finally able to get into our room, I was devastated & actually started crying; which is quite hard to do for me upon certain things & situations. The room to me stunk, the hot tub/jacuzzi tile was cracked all around, the ceiling looked dark & dirty, the room smelled & the bed was extremely uncomfortable, so my husband went back to the front desk & explained to the employees the situation & surprisingly enough they were actually kind & accommodating enough to move us to the 2nd floor to a much nicer room & experience. So, moral is, It may not be a fancy hotel & it most definitely has it flaws, but to me in the end, it was homy, safe & very comfortable. I would recommend you trying this place out at least once.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kimberly F
Reviewed August 2, 2015

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 1, 2015

2 nice rooms, big with two bathrooms and lots of sleeping space. The front desk clerk Terry was amazingly nice. She was the friendly inviting face of the hotel, with her fantastic customer service skills.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family