US$194
US$190
US$179
HolidayInn.com
  • Pool
Clarion Suites Maingate(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$45
Agoda.com
US$216
US$189
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$243/night.

Quality Suites The Royale Parc Suites(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$114
US$110
Liki Tiki Village(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$367
US$149
  • Restaurant
US$97
US$68
  • Pool
Caribe Cove Resort Orlando(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$131
US$126
galahotels.com
Celebration Suites(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$65
US$53
Cancelon
1,668 results
All reviewsbunk bedsold townpizza hutfamily suitedisney parksamusement parkmagic kingdombusiness centerlarge poolnear disneydisney vacationorlandoshuttleplaygroundthemefireworkstimeshare
Reviewed February 19, 2016 via mobile

This was a big disappointment. The rooms were much smaller than expected. There was no kitchenette , just a mini fridge. No place to eat comfortably in the room. The main bed was lumpy. There was no closet door. Kids tv showed only one channel.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
Stephen Z, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Orlando SW - Celebration Area, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2016

Dear sweetkc123;

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback. Based on your comments, you stayed in one our queen bedded rooms with bunkbeds. These room do not have a kitchenettes and we do not advertise as such. We apologize that you had a problem with one of the TV’s in your room. We hope you reached out to our 24 guest service desk to have it fixed.

Again, thank you for your feedback and look forward to seeing you on your next trip to the area.

Reviewed February 18, 2016 via mobile

A costly and rundown tourist trap. Only positive side is the helpful and kind front desk staff that will go out of their way to try and satisfy you. In this case their name does not live up to their gimmick "the best surprise is no surprise" it was full of unpleasent surprises...and a overflowing parking lot was one of them

Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
6  Thank Ron S

Dear Ron S;

Thank you for your review. We apologize that you were not happy with your stay. It is our goal to exceed every guest’s expectation during their stay with us. We have large parking facilities in the front and rear of the hotel along to handle all guest parking.

If we may be on any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact me at 407-396-4222.
Thank you – Stephen Zuravin – Front Office Manager

Reviewed February 17, 2016

My wife, teen daughters, and I took a small suite (queen bed and fold out couch) for 6 days as our home base for visiting Universal and Disney. This hotel was pretty good for our purposes. The room was comfortable. The bed was firm. The room was quiet. The girls thought the sofa bed was not that great. The wifi was spotty, perhaps because we were at the end of the hall. The breakfast was plentiful, but the room rate only entitled us to breakfast for 2; not family friendly at all. And a mysterious, non-advertised resort rate of $11 approx. was added for every night on top of the advertised room rate, which makes no earthly sense since we were miles from any resort and I saw no added benefit. Still, we were quite comfortable and appreciated the room amenities, which included a large flat screen TV, microwave, and fridge. We would keep this place in mind for a subsequent visit.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
3  Thank Moonspring

Moonspring,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay with us. We are happy to hear that your overall stay with us was a pleasant one and that you and your family enjoyed the amenities the room had to offer during your stay with us. We look forward to seeing you again on your next trip to the area.

Stephen Zuravin
Front Office Manager
Holiday Inn Orlando SW-Celebration Area

Reviewed February 10, 2016

This was my first stay at the Holiday Inn Orlando Celebration. My sister and I stayed here Feb 3-7 and had the BEST trip ever!
From check in to check out - everyone who worked at the hotel treated us like we were special. We did run into a couple of things like there were some sugar ants in the bathroom (only a few) it is Florida after all - and they let us change rooms and that was very seamless.
The new room was actually right next door and the room was clean - never saw one bug, so I knew immediately that we made the right decision to stay here.
Housekeeping made up our beds every day while we were out and changed out our towels, not sure what people have complained on previous reviews. Needless to say - we were very happy with everything.
We did not try the breakfast or the restaurant - however there are so many places to choose - the possibilities were endless. I'm a big fan of Starbucks in the morning & there is one right down the street.
We did not have time to check out the pool or hot tub - however they both looked nice and very well kept.
We were approached to do a timeshare presentation - I knew about it from reading reviews. I told him that we weren't interested and he never brought it up again, so no pressure and no harm done.
the beds were very comfortable, pillows were great. The carpet is old - however - who doesn't bring flip flops to wear while on vacation? I always do wherever I go, so the carpet wasn't an issue for either of us.
The other issue we had was when we tried to use the business center to print out our boarding passes and the guy at the front desk (I think his name was Christopher?) Well he told me they were having an issue with the printer and was kind enough to let us use one of the computers at the front desk and print out our tickets.
Also - on the reviews, people complained about parking. We had no issue with parking. There was always a space for us in the front of the building and the lighting is great -[ so not sure what people were complaining about...
And I am not worried about the "resort fee." From what I understand - ALL of the hotels in the area charge that - just like Las Vegas, so I have NO problem with paying it since it's industry wide.
So two thumbs up and 5 stars for this hotel.
I would definitely stay here again and I would recommend to anyone looking for a great hotel close to Disney.
By the way - did I mention that my other sister stayed in a Disney hotel 6.2 miles from this Holiday Inn. The room was $237 per night and had a $25 per day resort fee AND the room was no different from my room. So BONUS!
Thanks again for the GREAT customer service from everyone at the Holiday Inn!

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family

Dawndiddly,

Thank you for your 5-Star review! We are pleased to know that your stay with us was a wonderful one. We are happy to hear that our staff especially Christopher, provided excellent service to you at every turn throughout your stay. Our goal is to exceed your expectations and I am happy to know that we did exactly that. We look forward to hosting you again on your next trip to the area.

Stephen Zuravin
Front Office Manager
Holiday Inn Orlando SW Celebration Area

Reviewed February 10, 2016

I needed a place to stay for just one night for a work commitment, and this particular hotel was closest to where I needed to be, so I used a free night certificate instead of paying $200. The best thing about the hotel was the staff, as I was treated kindly with every interaction I had. The rest of the hotel was pretty average, a little worn out, and nothing to get too excited about. Would not be my first choice if I needed to stay in the area again, and definitely not a $200/night hotel.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
brad_boland, General Manager at Holiday Inn Orlando SW - Celebration Area, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2016

Dear FinanceGuy99;
Thank you for your review. We are pleased that you were able to use a complimentary certificate during your stay and had a positive interaction with our staff.
We appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you on your next trip to the area.