2,730 results
All reviewspizza hutbreakfast buffetdisney parksmini golfred lobsterkids eat freegolden corralbusch gardenscoffee machinetwo double bedsfresh towelsfree shuttlewalgreenspoolsorlandothemehurricane
Reviewed March 6, 2016

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Amoma.com
Reviewed March 5, 2016 via mobile

We booked a last minute holiday to Florida through a travel agent in the UK. Having looked at the reviews I was very worried! I needn't have been. This is a very clean hotel with everything you need. Granted, it's very basic and very dated but we hardly spent any time in the room.
The room had 2 double beds, large flat screen tv, bathroom, safe , coffee machine and fridge. The only negative was no wardrobe, only a hanging rail with 3 hangers on! The cleaner came everyday to change towels and re stock coffee and the room was always spotless. Yes - the rooms are slightly dated but we had no issue with mould or dirty smelly carpets.
The pool and pool bar were fab. My daughter loved staying in the pool until late watching the poolside movies whilst we enjoyed 241 at the bar!
We enjoyed the Buffett breakfast at the hotel a few times too.
We never used the Pizza Hut express as we found local restaurants ( Longhorns, Millers Ale House, Friday's ) were fantastic value for money.
We hired a car so Disney was only approx 8 mins from the hotel!

Before we went to Maingate, having read other reviews about resort fees( ranging anywhere from $5-$30 per night) I contacted USAIRTOURS who advised us that the resort fees had already been paid and included in our package. I kept the email for proof. Sure enough on check out I was told we had to pay a $5 per night resort fee that the holiday company hadn't paid!!!! I showed the email however the receptionist wasn't having any of it and told us to pay up!!!! $70 may not be breaking the bank but when it had already been paid for I felt the hotel were taking the Micky!!!!
USAIRTOURS have advised us that they will be reimbursing us as the hotel should not have charged!!! Check the resort fee before u travel!!!

All in all a good hotel that needs updating.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Blondie3910
Reviewed February 29, 2016

Stayed here a couple times for last minute trips to the parks (very close to disney). Rooms are nothing special but if you just need somewhere to sleep it works just fine. There is a $10 resort fee per night fyi.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Janely S
Reviewed February 29, 2016

I stayed there for 2 nights. It was a great stay for a good price. I booked my hotel with Hotels.com I got a good price. The check in was kind of slow, I arrived at 12 am and there were 2 people in the reception, but the lobby was busy. The bed was comfortable, and the room and bathroom were clean. They dont have elevadors, it's 2 floors.
They offer buffet breakfast for 9.99 + taxes. The breakfast is ok.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed February 28, 2016 via mobile

Bought a groupon for this place. It was ok. We stayed two night. We went to animal kingdom. I was close, that's why we stayed here. Bathroom needs a good clean and paint job. The doors need some work. There "free" shuttle only goes to certain parks, and they are timed throughout the day. Probably would find a different place next time.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled with friends