“Excellent”

Seralago Hotel and Suites
Ranked #93 of 152 Hotels in Kissimmee
“Excellent”
Reviewed 30 May 2012

I had a wonderful time every one was really helpful but the security guard were really races but all the other people were really helpful the housekeeping manger was nice and gave us extra stuff

• Stayed May 2012

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (481)
  • Polish first
Reviewed 29 May 2012 via mobile

My wife and I tried to go cheaper after staying in Disney All Sports the year before. Nice rooms but it wasn't Disney. The pool bar was a run down shack with limited items. Not a lot of activities.

Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
2 Thank Ryan S
North Carolina, United States
Reviewed 29 May 2012

This was my 2nd stay at the Seralago Hotel & Suites in 4 months! The first time I booked was because I found an amazing deal online prior to my son's birthday trip in January. The 2nd stay was because of the service & hospitality of the hotel. We were upgraded the first time around to a kid's suite and it was awesome for him. We loved the shuttle to & from the Disney parks. Really enjoyed the daily breakfast buffet that was included in my package. One huge perk was the fridge & microwave in the room. We ordered a pizza from the food court & it was delicious!

My most recent trip was without my son & I absolutely felt safe on property. Again, I took full advantage of the hotel shuttle and when I couldn't use it, I used the city bus system that has stops near the hotel. The only complaint I had this time was the cable was out one night, but it wasn't a hotel issue, it was a cable company issue. Made for a rather quiet night as I'd left my laptop at home, but it was nice. If anything, the alarm clock could be louder as I'd sleep through it for a few minutes each morning.

I always recommend this place to anyone I know heading to the Orlando area & will definitely stay there again & again!

• Stayed May 2012, travelled solo
Jupiter, Florida
Reviewed 29 May 2012

This hotel has been the "go-to" hotel for our family for many years, but sadly no longer. We went there last weekend for a visit to one of the theme parks and could not even stay an hour. The fridge was broken, as was the air conditioner. The room was hot and stuffy. The last time we stayed there, the beds were uncomfortable, one had a sprung spring that was sticking up and the other had a big metal rod in the middle. They replaced the fridge and asked us to wait around while they replaced the A/C unit as well but we were too uncomfortable. To their credit, they did give us back our money but we won't be back. We went to another area hotel for just $20 more and had a much better experience.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled with family

Travellers are raving about these Kissimmee hotels

Montreal, Canada
Reviewed 26 May 2012

On the website it looked nice, but when my husband and I arrived with my child We didn't know if this was a motel for "1 hour" if you know what I mean.
When We get to the room OH MY GOD it looked filthy and as a confirmation when I used the bathroom (awful little one) there was hair and not from the head! Immediately we started looking for other hotel and in the meantime I lied on the bed for 5 minutes and after that moment I had an itchy rash, 30 minutes later I got back to the lobby and requested my money back, the lady was very rude of course. Thanks God I had the holiday inn in front for only 10 dollars more. I don’t understand how people can stay at this place, its really cheap beside the cost, not worthy at all.

Room Tip: I chose the Holiday Inn Kissimmee Hotel Main Gate East . Good price, clean, comfortable, with a pool...
  • Stayed January 2012, travelled with family
6 Thank Natalie B
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed 25 May 2012

When I arrived for check-in the front desk did not have my reservation. Apparently the website through which I had made the reservation had not faxed the information to hotel. Even so, the girl behind the desk handled the situation with a flippant and condescending attitude including giving me the wrong phone number for contacting customer service at the website and offering absolutely no help to me whatsoever. It took me an hour to resolve this situation and when I finally did I said to this young woman, "I realize this was not your hotel's fault but you could have at least been pleasant to me about it." Her only response was to shrug. When I finally got into my room I encountered a strong musty odor, run down furniture, a mattress that was probably 15 years old and a carpet so grimy that my socks were black after a few minutes. On top of that the ice machine was broken. The hotel's website presents a reasonable and comfortable appearance but do not be fooled. Travel websites list the Seralago as a three-star hotel. It most certainly is not. It is barely a one star property. This was an awful and uncomfortable experience.

Room Tip: This area has many, many hotels. Most are decent enough for the price but a few, including this one...
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled as a couple
4 Thank Selena A
Fort Smith, AR
Reviewed 24 May 2012

Booked this hotel thru Allegiant Air as an airfare/hotel combo. Big mistake! Website is very misleading. Neighborhood is unsafe, rooms were filthy & smelled bad, furniture was falling apart, and the toilet or bathtub leaked in the floor. Only 1/2 of the window was covered by a curtain. The other 1/2 had only a sheer panel, so we had to hang towels over the other side to prevent people from seeing directly into our room. I will say that the housekeeping staff was very friendly and accomodating. Thought the fact that a hotel was a "Disney Good Neighbor" hotel would be a safe bet, however after talking with some of the Disney staff I learned that any hotel can call themselves a "good-neighbor" as long as they provide a shuttle to/from the park. I personally will probably never stay off of Disney property again, but if you choose to, there are many other decent hotels in the same vicinity.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled with family