3,088 results
All reviews old town room suite fun spot kiddie pool tubs tiki
Reviewed May 4, 2016

We've stayed here many times and have always had a great experience. The rooms a very large for a motel with even larger family rooms available. The staff is efficient an have always responded to our requests promptly (like for more towels or soap etc.) The location is ideal,next to old town activities for after theme park fun;and there are many restaurants within a short walk. Two outdoor pools are a plus,as are separate building which keeps the noise down for a restful stay.The rooms have small refrigerators,microwaves,irons and just about anything you would need for an extended stay.

Stayed: February 2016
2  Thank Gregory Z
Jan R, Manager at Seralago Hotel and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2016

It sounds like we had all your bases covered for you, Gregory -- that's awesome news, and we can't wait to welcome you back for another stay next time you're in the area again. We're always happy to hear from long-time guests on our review sites -- your support really does mean so much.

All the best till next time,

Reviewed May 3, 2016

My husband and our two kids drove 20 hrs from KS to enjoy a week with cheer for Summit. We usually stay at a Villa nearby however we failed to book on time so it was already rented. I had seen this hotel prior on a visit to Florida and thought the grounds looked nice. I had read reviews that said to make sure we asked for an updated room so I made sure to do so. We arrived about 7pm and were greeted at the front desk. I had booked through hotels.com and chose to pay at the hotel so I hadn't been charged yet. When I asked for an updated room I was told it was $10 more per night, I thought well whatever that's fine since I'm staying 7 nights I want a nice place to sleep. We got a pool view first floor room with two beds. The room was clean. The beds are extremely hard. AC was wonderful! Both pools my kids loved! Housekeeping was great and always cleaned our rooms and brought fresh towels. Our fridge didn't cool and so we called front desk and they said they would send someone and we left for the day. Came back to still a non working fridge. Called front desk again and maintaince came very friendly and brought a slightly larger fridge as he had none that fit in the current location and left it. Well that one didn't cool either. Kept kicking on and off so we just bought a cooler and filled it with ice daily to have cold drinks. Was a bummer but what can you do. House keeping was extremely loud in the mornings yelling to the other keepers across the courtyard and walkie talkies so loud. That was pretty annoying to get woken up by everyday. Our neighbors had a bird and were loud and slammed their door which in turn shook ours and we had a connecting door and that shook too. Was a mess but I figured whatever since we weren't in the rooms except for the evenings. For an upgraded nicer room I would have deff expected more but for the price I wasn't expecting the ritz. Trash littered the parking lots which is a shame considering the pool areas and most of the grounds were well kept. Mowers woke us up every few days as well as the daily helicopter rides. My tag was also stolen off my car while it was parked at the hotel and my sons headphones were stolen from the room. I didn't get a safe because most of our valuables were taken with us when we left and didn't think I'd need to worry about a pair of $20 headphones but boy was I wrong. Overall the management was great and security was nice. Police response time was also great since I needed to have them come about my stolen plate. Since this is a cheaper hotel many of the guests I saw around the grounds were sketchy to say the least. Was sad that my car was safer at the amusement parks then my hotel but that life. Overall my experience wasn't horrible but deff something to think about before returning especially with so many other options in the area. Driving 20hrs to have those experiences wasn't great.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
Jan R, Owner at Seralago Hotel and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 5, 2016

I'm glad you were pleased with your room, our staff, and the grounds overall, Heather, but I'm sorry for the negative experiences that put a damper on your trip. While situations like the one with your stolen plates are very much out of our control, we're always happy to help in whatever ways we can. Theft can happen any time anywhere, which is why we have security on site 24/7. Your safety and the safety of your belongings are our top priorities.

I wanted to apologize if our staff was ever too noisy in the mornings. This is feedback I will certainly be discussing with the whole staff -- we always want our guests to get the best sleep possible.

Next time you're in the area again, we'd love to welcome you back for another stay! I'm confident we'd be able to provide an even better experience.

All the best till then,

Reviewed May 1, 2016 via mobile

After changing 3 rooms things got better. First room smelled of mildew. Second room found roaches in the morning. Near sink and refrigerate. Finally the third room they got it right. Was in the renovated side. I would go back only if i get the good room. Price was ok.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Greg G, Manager at Seralago Hotel and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2016

I apologize for the room changes and trouble you had to go through, when you are ready to come back call and ask for Greg Grunder(GM)

Reviewed May 1, 2016

We was there for 2 days.we stepped out came back to get my mother left her dentures in a cup with water housekeeping came in and threw it away we went to confront the managers we spoke to 2 different management they said they will contact me the next day and it's been a week already and haven't received any calls from anybody...I will never return to that hotel...I will tell all my friends and family not to choose that hotel..

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
Jan R, Manager at Seralago Hotel and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2016

I can completely understand your frustration, and I'm sorry that your mother's dentures were accidentally thrown away by our housekeeping staff. Typically, we hold on to items that are left behind for a short time until guests can come collect them, and it seems there was some oversight, here. I also wanted to apologize that you haven't heard from anyone regarding this mishap. When you have the chance, please give us a call, and we'll be more than happy to talk with you. I know you mentioned you wouldn't be visiting us again, but we'd really love another chance in the future to show you how wonderful a stay with us can really be.

Wishing you all the best till then,

Reviewed May 1, 2016 via mobile

Stayed for a weekend getaway. Only time we were in the rooms was to shower and sleep. Hot water was great. Air conditioner was great. Clean room. Had 2 sinks. Only bad thing was the pillows. Hard and bulky. Other than that, it wasn't bad for the price.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank giselle g
Chris R, Manager at Seralago Hotel and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2016

Thank you for the kind words, we will try to get better pillows.