3,073 results
All reviewsold townroom suitefun spotkiddie pooltubstiki
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Rats. Mold. Filth. Cracked sinks and tiles. Buzzing room lights. Repulsive curtains and carpets. A true horror scene. We booked this week when every hotel in Orlando was sold out . I have had to apologize profusely to my family. I have pics but don’t feel like even looking at them to post. THREE STAR barf.

Stayed: April 2018
6  Thank JohnnyCFerraro
Luis G, Manager at Seralago Hotel and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2018

Dear Guest;

It is not unusual for us to be sold out; we have tens of thousands returning and loyal customers. Your comments are both malicious and libelous. We have passed every state inspection and we have a very good pest control company on retainer. We are a three star based on inspections from various travel agencies/organization and review from online travel agencies; those rating or stars are earned not self imposed. We are not happy that you did not enjoy your stay and disappointed that you did not give us the opportunity to address your concerns.

Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

This hotel needs updating. The room we were given supposedly was one of the updated ones. If that's true I would hate to see the others. Only excuse given to me was that it was a 3 star rated hotel. No kidding. Paint was chipped in lots of areas. The room really needed better cleaning. The towels were pretty worn. Bathroom needs new paint and caulking. I booked it as a package with Allegiant but won't do again. Otherwise the stay was good and relaxing.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank evelynm603

Dear Guest;

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor, it is through such candid feedback that we continue to improve our services and product. I have shared your comments with our Executive Team to review. Thanks again for your comments.

Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

I stayed there from Wednesday March 28th till Friday, March 30. The hotel in itself was very nice. It is a good place for families because he’s right next to old town where depending on their ages they can walk over there. They have an arcade for the kids restaurant and some of the staff was OK. I think they could smile more. I had an incident happen Friday. My has been had been somewhat sick during the night we had got there. And didn’t seem to get much better by the time we were to check out. So he is a veteran And I said let’s find a VA hospital somewhere around before we get back on the road. I also had my three grandkids with me ages 14, 18 and 20. My husband and I went to the hospital earlier that morning and I told my oldest to check out at 11. I told them if we were not back to sit there a few until they were told to move. But my oldest tried to the the right thing and explained the situation to them but they made them get out with all the luggage and said they were not very nice to her. I told her to go to the lobby and I would come back and get them. They were glad because they said they did not like how staff was looking at them. When I realized it was going to be awhile that we may be in the hospital because they started hooking him up to IV’s my husband say to Uber them to the hospital in Lake Nona. My daughter drive down that night after work and picked them up. My husband ended up having emergency surgery and I just got home Monday night. So all I can say is I did like the hotel because we had a kids suite but just don’t get sick.

Signed

Disappointed

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear Guest;

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor, it is through such candid feedback that we continue to improve our services and product. My sincerest apologies for the lack of empathy you received from our team members, this is not indicative of the level of service I have come to expect from them. I have shared your comments with our Front Desk Manager to review. Thanks again for your comments.

Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

Under last minute circumstances I decided to rent from this hotel while viewing the photos listed on the TripAdvisor. I did read one review about the bad experience and please believe what we say is true. This is a motel mess. I had to change rooms three times due to the unrentable ( not a real word, but true)conditions. I finally gave in to the last room which was a child’s suite which is very small. I paid for the room through a third party that stated I couldn’t get a refund, which is a rip off. My daughter has a mildew allergy and one of the room had a strong odor. Please beware if you choose this place to be your destination!!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Shalonda C
Luis G, Manager at Seralago Hotel and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2018

Dear Guest,

We are disappointed that you did not enjoy your stay. The Kid's Suite is our most popular room type and is always sold out. We have many great reviews and I also ask the readers to read those reviews. We are certainly not perfect, but we are committed to providing clean rooms, friendly and caring services. Ms. Shalonda it's disappointing that you did not give management the opportunity to address your concerns while you were still on property so that we make your stay more enjoyable.

Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

The staff allowed guests to smoke illegal drugs on the property, our room smelled like pot because the guy in the room next door was smoking right outside our room, we told the staff and they did nothing to stop him. There was trash all over the property, our 2nd room was filthy, grime covered the doorway and the microwave, there trash in cabinets, broken lamps, broken drawers, metal sticking out for my kids to get cut on, piles of trash on playground. pool deck littered with towels, trash, and cigar butts covered tables and chairs. The breakfast buffet is not kept at proper health code temps (hot food was cold) the rooms are outdated and falling apart. What ever you do, do not stay at this property. And the kid suite is ALOT SMALLER than their pictures make it seem

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank James M

Dear James,

We do not allow any type of illegal activities on our property, although we have around the clock security, we also rely on our team members and our guests to say something if they see something. James it's unfortunate that you did not inform management about your observations and your concerns while still on property and give us the opportunity to make your stay more enjoyable. We do not allow smoking in our pool area (cigar butts covered tables and chairs?), our buffet recently passed a state inspection and we would never allow a room to be rented if it posed a danger to our guests.