Our group of 5 stayed in one of the cabins. The master bedroom, the bunkbeds in another room, and the bed in the loft suited us perfectly. The room was clean, but when we checked in, the linens hadn't been changed from the previous occupant. A call to the office soon corrected that. There were no bugs in our cabin, or even out on the deck. Cooking meals there saved us money, although every chain restaurant in the USA seems to have a spot on the main drag.
The pool was small, but wasn't overcrowded when we were there. The pond has at least one alligator in it, and some people mentioned that there was a second gator, but I didn't see 2.
The location of the campground is the best feature, as it is close to many things, but set off from the main drag.
We liked it.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Tropical Palms Resort and Campground reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tropical Palms Resort And Campground Hotel Kissimmee
- Tropical Palms Funresort Kissimmee
- Tropical Palm Fun Resort
- Kissimmee Tropical Palms
- Tropical Palm Resort Kissimmee
- Tropical Palms Resort And Campground Kissimmee, Florida