This property was found to be clean, quiet, and off the beaten path. It took 10 to 15 minutes get to Disney World and SeaWorld. The kitchen was well stocked with just about everything needed to cook healthy meals for my family. A Super Walmart was conveniently located 5 minutes from the resort. It was a pleasure to return 'home' after a busy day at the parks to relax in the hot tub and pool and shake off the park wearies. We were requested to pick up a 'guest services package' or something of that nature, which was really a time-share spiel, but they were dismissed in minutes, and we were not bothered further. The only functional part of the condo that was not optimal was the washer/dryer combo....It steamed the clothes more than washed them as to properly dry, the system would have needed to be vented outside, but this wasn't the case. Not a big deal. We would book there again in a heartbeat.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travelocity.ca, Booking.com, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Polynesian Isles Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Diamond Polynesian Isles Kissimmee
- Sunterra Polynesian Resort
- Sunterra Resort Polynesian Isle
- Polynesian Isles Resort Kissimmee, Florida