1,053 results
All reviewsfull kitchenliving roomwasher and dryertime sharesecond bedroomgranite countertopstop floormaster bathtwo twin bedsfirst floorbasketball courtsuper walmartmain bathroompools and hot tubswalk in showerfront gatedisney parks
Reviewed January 6, 2016

This was our 2nd time staying at a Diamond Resort, while visiting Disney and I can't speak more highly of their properties. This go-round we stayed at their Polynesian Isles Resort, a tasteful tropically inspired theme and décor. Across the board Diamond Resorts are extremely clean and well maintained. Very comfortable beds & pillows, generous room layouts and seating areas, plus they provide all the amenities you could need / want for your stay (fully equipped kitchens, wifi, playground(s), pools, fitness facility, on-property activities, etc.). And, the staff is truly amazing. We were originally assigned a suite a few buildings away from the main pool, so being northerners we knew our kids would want to swim every chance they got, once back from our days activities. We requested a suite closer to the pool and Connie, the front desk manager was beyond accommodating, no questions asked, no song and dance, just a genuine smile and a super nice disposition; within minutes we were all set with our new suite. In fact, everyone we came in contact with was very helpful and customer focused, from the security check-in guard to the housekeeping staff. I have and will continue to recommend these properties to anyone looking to visit Disney, it really makes the trip and stay much more relaxing and comfortable.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed January 4, 2016

Our family of 4 stayed there for 10 days during Christmas break in 2015. Our apartment was wonderful and clean (though the mid-stay maid service turned out to be a bust), the pools were great for our kids, and the location was about perfect. I especially appreciated that they didn't charge for laundry and even provided simple necessities like dishwasher detergent for free (after seemingly having to pay for every single thing everywhere else). Wifi was included with the $10/night resort fee, which was very reasonable. We'd definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed January 3, 2016

We stayed here for almost 3 weeks in November 2014. We had an apartment on the send floor in one of the blocks. There was parking right outside the block which was perfect. The check in process was a bit drawn out, but didn't take too long and it gave us some additional info into the Kissamee area.

The apartment had all the amenities you could think of, there was a full kitchen (inc a coffee machine), and a washer and separate dryer. It was a 2 bed apartment, but as there were only the 2 of use the second (front) bedroom went unused.

There were plenty of restaurants nearby and the distance to the parks was a 10 min drive which was fine for us as our trip was not just about the Parks.There is also a Walmart at the end of the road which was perfect for buying some groceries for when we did want to cook ourselves.

We would highly recommend staying here,and we certainly will next time we are in the area. Even though this is a timeshare property there was absolutely no pressure to see or do anything in relation to it.

We stayed in November 2014, have only just remembered our TripAdvisor login to review it though.

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank C_ANorthants
Reviewed December 31, 2015

Plenty of room for family, comfortable, with all the amenities. Washer and dryer in the area between the two condos. Very quiet on the third floor. View was not that great. Love the barbecue grills, the pool was nice. My only complaint was the check in process. It was very lengthy, and I'm not quite sure why. I was on the only one checking in at the time, and they took me to a back room where I was sitting and waiting and waiting for the person to finally get my key made. We were very tired from a long day of travel and I was quite frustrated. I felt it was because they wanted to do a sales pitch, but when I said that I was not interested in purchasing anything, they took it out on me by making me wait so long. I also was not aware of the daily amenities charge until I checked in. Most of the properties where I've stayed in Kissimmee have not had an extra daily charge.

Room Tip: Third floor is quiet, but you do have to walk up the steps, there are no elevators
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Pat H
Reviewed December 29, 2015 via mobile

My family of 5 stayed at the Polynesian Isle phase 1 for Christmas. The room was very nice and spacious. The only negative about the room was a small hot water heater. We spent our days at Disney, so a long hot bath or shower would have been nice for our sore bodies. The water would barely stay hot long enough to wash your hair. I had high hopes for it bc the shower has dual shower heads with great water pressure. Getting a family of 5 showers was time consuming. More so than usual. The staff at the resort was friendly and helpful. If I were to return to the area I would stay here again. The location was great. Only about a 10 minute drive to the parks. The price was very reasonable in comparison to others we looked at. Also we didn't go home with dirty laundry bc there was a washer and dryer.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family