1,052 results
All reviewsfull kitchenliving roomwasher and dryertime sharesecond bedroomgranite countertopstop floormaster bathtwo twin bedsfirst floorbasketball courtsuper walmartmain bathroompools and hot tubswalk in showerfront gatedisney parks
Reviewed October 1, 2017 via mobile

I was very surprised by this resort as it is cheaper than most of the similar ones in the area.
Even though the buildings are a bit “run down”, the apartments are very well maintained, well supplied and nicely set up.
The beds are incredibly comfortable with soft sheets and nice pillows.
Kitchen is modern and the whole place is very clean.
Prices are great too!

Cons: no elevators and a $10 resort fee which is pointless unless you are actually using the amenities .

I would recommend it to anyone looking for a nice affordable resort

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed September 19, 2017 via mobile

We came here last minute after leaving another resort in Orlando that was a disappointment. I knew nothing about the resort before I came but it is now my favorite . It is very beautiful and the staff is very friendly and helpful . My kids loved the pools . I used the grills a few times . Close ride to Disney . This is my last night here and I'm honestly sad to leave .

Stayed: September 2017
2  Thank tainaaest
Reviewed September 19, 2017 via mobile

We love this resort, we have stayed on numerous occasions, the apartments are spacious, luxurious, can't fault it at all, staff are wonderful, attentive and if you need anything they are very quick to resolve your queries, you're made to feel like family, highly recommended, can't wait for our next stay.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Christine K
Reviewed September 14, 2017

This is a timeshare resort that has rentals that are comfortable, spacious and gorgeous. Everyone at the resort is friendly and helpful and it is located about 1/2 mile from Irlo Bronson Hwy which leads to Disney, but is in a totally quiet area. They have two pools, hot tubs and other amenities BUT no restaurant HOWEVER the units have a complete kitchen including dishes, utensils, cookware, etc. This is a true find!

Room Tip: This resort is in a quiet area so all of the rooms are excellent and spacious.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank floridalover57
Reviewed September 14, 2017

We stayed for a week at Polynesian Isles Resort in May for our trip to Orlando. The location of the resort is good; close to most of theme parks, and many restaurants near by. There is a Walmart 2 minutes from the resort, that was handy to get quick groceries or anything! At resort - very clean rooms with full kitchen, great staff, good resort activities for family and best place to relax after visiting theme parks!
I would defiantly stay here again for any trips to Orlando!!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family