US$127
US$108
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$125/night.

US$109
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$49
Hotels.com
  • Free Internet
All reviewsno frillsroom was cleanfriendly clerkbasic hotelfridge and microwavemovie theaterone night staystay there againgood nights sleepthe wi fifelt safebooked this hotelvalue for the moneyhotel roomconvenient locationcracker barrela great place to stay
Reviewed January 3, 2018

You get what you pay for. This hotel offers safety, cleanliness and convenience to the Interstate. Very friendly front desk clerk. Nothing fancy here. Our room was small but met our needs. We would stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Mike-site1799, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn - Lake City, responded to this reviewResponded January 5, 2018

Hello BuceriasBoy

Thank you for leaving us a review and we are glad that you enjoyed your stay. Hope to see you soon.

Reviewed November 25, 2017

Very inexpensive, but the room was clean. Front desk people were very friendly. Room is very small, only 1 end table. But had desk and table, also fridg and microwave. Bed was just ok. Good location with several restaurants to choose from.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Mike-site1799, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn - Lake City, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2018

Hello Norma Z

Thank you for your response. I am glad that you appreciate our clean and affordable rooms as well as our friendly staff. We hope to see you again when traveling through this area.

Reviewed November 7, 2017

While traveling to So. Fl. from Atlanta , Ga., we stopped mid way in Lake City, Fl at this small motor Inn. The office staff, Shelby, Ashley, Christina and Alex were very friendly and gave us an excellent room. It was small and surprisingly very clean. They offered a bag breakfast in the morning. I recommend this Inn.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Hello Richard400

Thank you for recommending us, it was a pleasure having you at the property. We pride ourselves on cleanliness and now started serving a To-Go Bagged Breakfast. It contains a baked good/muffin, granola bar, and a seasonal fruit (banana or Florida citrus). Coffee and Tea station also contains flavored liquid creamers and hot cocoa mix. Thank you for your positive comments and will pass them along to staff. Hope to see you soon.

Reviewed August 7, 2017 via mobile

After driving almost 9 hours through 3 torential downpours to get to this stop, the 1st floor handicap room I had reserved over the phone a week and a half earlier was not available. From what we could tell, the room we were given was clean enough but small. The king bed however, was so close to the wall, my husband had to push the bed over just so I could get in it. I could not stand straight up between the wall and the bed without turning my feet almost sideways, ( I wear a size 8 shoe). There was also no nightstand on my side either. He finally managed to get the ONE chair from the table area and wedge it in the corner so I would have somewhere to set my water glass besides in the floor. We made do since we were both beyond tired and it was a one night stay. Would not stay there again because of not being able to trust that the type room I request at reservation is what we would get. I have disabilities, and I know my limitations to get around and the room I need. There were 7 ( one of them being ours) cars max in the parking lot when we were there. Surely they had a bigger room. We will never know. Oh, and they stuck us behind the pool area, so we couldn't even park in front of our room like the other 6 cars were able to do.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Mike-site1799, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn - Lake City, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2017

Hello MarBur_4,

Thank you for bringing this matter to my attention, and will investigate with office staff. Our apologies, nothing is more frustrating that getting something different that what you expected; especially after a long drive in bad weather. Unfortunately, this property' s rooms are all the same size and it's something we can not alter. Our handicapped room has two full beds, but we do not have a king handicapped room. I am glad that you found our rooms to be clean. We do have a limited number of king rooms on the ground floor, which I believe is what you received.

We understand that in recent years room size has become an issue for some guests as taste, lifestyle, and demographics have changed since the property was first built years ago. Currently we are re-evaluating our rooms and bedding configuration to enable more room for movement between beds. Possible options are to remove one full bed and replace with one twin bed ( in current 2 full bed rooms). And also we will look into positioning of our king beds.

Reviewed July 31, 2017

Checked in quick and easy. People hanging around outside the hotel smoking/soliciting. The rooms are old, small and smelly. The chair in the room literally was falling apart. The beds are old,squeaky and uncomfortable with obvious sleep indentations on the mattress. I noticed several small spiders. The showers are very small like cruise ships showers except round.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Mike-site1799, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn - Lake City, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2017

Hello 116shaw,

Thank you for leaving us a review and are sorry for the fact that your stay was not satisfactory. Yes this is an older property and our rooms are smaller, but we pride ourselves in cleanliness and everything being in good working order. The property has a strict policies in regard to smoking and have designated outdoor smoking areas. Our staff has a scheduled routine for deep cleaning rooms and have regular pest control service. Any odor issue or damaged furniture should not have occurred and for that we apologize. We will try to identify the room in which you stayed and address these issues and replace any needed furniture.