“A Great, Reliably Good Pizza”
Review of Papa's Pizza

Papa's Pizza
Ranked #2 of 8 Restaurants in Lake Helen
Price range: US$0 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Papa's Pizza is a family business established 1987 that specializes in Italian food. The products we serve are of the highest quality! Our pizza sauce and dough are home made, and our meats and vegetables are sliced in house on a daily basis. We also serve a variety of subs, salads, pastas, appetizers, and desserts. At papa's we combine this high quality with great friendly service and a casual family atmosphere....So what are you waiting for? come visit us anytime!
Reviewed May 24, 2017

There is a hometown feel to this pizza restaurant. The owners are locals who know nearly everyone that enters. A very casual dining experience and take out is available if called in. There may be delivery within a local radius, however I've not ever used it, although I live only a few miles away.

Reviewed May 22, 2017

Visiting family in Lake Helen and stopped for dinner on a Friday night. Nice crowd, you seat yourself and order at the counter. The owner and others make you feel like your eating at home. Neighborhood families, police and others all go to this great pizzeria.
We ordered 3 pies and my goodness I felt I was sitting in a NY pizzeria. The pizza was absolutely delicious and the meatball parmigiana sub was amazing. Tender and sauce was just right. My favorite pizza was mushrooms and pepperoni...so good.

Reviewed March 11, 2017

It's been a while since I've been here. Last time I had the Italian Sub and it was great. This time was the meatball sub. Bread perfectly toasted. They mash up the meatballs, I think, which made it a lot easier to eat. Meat was flavorful, as was the sauce and cheese. They normally put onions and peppers on it, but I passed on those. I also got some chips and a drink and got out for less than $8. I can't wait to go back. You order at the counter, and they bring it to you. Employees were very pleasant too.

Reviewed January 31, 2017

We love our hometown pizza place. Our grown children come back to visit from DeBary and Lake Mary and immediately want to buy Papa's. The sauce is amazing and the family that owns the restaurant are down to earth and accommodating. Thank you for being the place that we can count

Reviewed January 18, 2017 via mobile

I had a simple large half cheese and half pepperoni pizza and it was only $13, and it was very very good. We went to a tack store next door and just saw the sign and decided to try it. Usually holes in the wall have the best food, and this one had some amazing food. I will definitely drive all the way here for their amazing pizza!

Been to Papa's Pizza? Share your experiences!