“Ok pizza. ”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 25 March 2017 via mobile

Went last night after a few bevy's with the guys. Ordered chicken wings, these are excellent and a house special pizza.
The pizza was a bit of a let down, as others have mentioned the toppings slid off.
It was well cooked on the edges but like a raw pancake in the middle and we thought it was greasy.
Not the best but ok

1  Thank Crooksey_13

Reviewed 18 February 2017 via mobile

I wanted to support a local business, so I ordered a pizza to go. The thin crust is hand-tossed. I sat @ the front counter & watched it being made from 10' away.

It was in the box only 15 minutes. But the crust was soft & soggy, looked like a thin wet pancake. The reason I know this is because the crust separated from the ingredients.

I can't recall ever seeing that happen, & I've made a lot more pizzas than I've eaten.

& When I lifted a piece from the other side, the edge crust & the bottom was near-burned, enough that I threw it away. Haven't figured that out either, as pizza ovens are built to cook uniformly.

Surely this is an anomaly, as Downtown is a favorite locals place. It was an extremely busy weekend night. Rarely have I seen 4 guys work that hard & fast. It was like Fast-Forwarding through the commercials.

I really wanted them to earn 5***** but having to throw the crust away makes it not a real pizza.

Reviewed 16 February 2017

A buy by the slice joint is the perfect pre-drinking meal. Grab a slice and eat it as you walk down the streets of Lake Worth.

Reviewed 7 February 2017

Our guide book listed this place, so we checked it out as well as a couple of other places nearby, and decided to give this one a whirl. Good choice!. We order beer, an antipasti salad and their special pizza. Both were excellent and we ended up taking just under half back to the hotel for breakfast. The place certainly is known by the locals who drop in, order a slice of pizza (custom built and cooked at time of order) or their usual. Happy we found it

1  Thank Edward A
Reviewed 31 January 2017

The owner himself needs a lesson on customer service but serving this kind of pizza goes with his service, just plain old skin flap that looked like it caught fire and someone put it out with a shoe. Disgrace to be "pizza"

1  Thank TheGame16