“Has improved over the years”
Review of Denny's

Denny's
Ranked #106 of 297 Restaurants in Lake Worth
Cuisines: American
Reviewed December 6, 2017 via mobile

Years ago, we thought of Denny's as a place for bad service and poor quality food. We are now happy with the very attentive service and good breakfast we enjoy at a at a reasonable price. There is also an AARP discount as well as coupons by email if you sign up.

Reviewed November 11, 2017

I've been here twice. The first time very few diners where there and I got prompt service. It was standard bacon eggs and hash browns, cooked nicely.

The second time I sat at the counter and every table was taken. I sat for at least 40 minutes and never got my meal. I finally got up and left, having lost my appetite anyway due to watching what went on behind the counter. It was filthy and disgusting back there with the waitresses putting their hands in the food.

I went alone and asked about three times when I would be getting my bacon and eggs, but it never arrived. No one paid a bit of attention to me sitting there at the counter by myself.

NEVER AGAIN. Two stars for the first time. Zero for the second one.

Reviewed November 10, 2017

When we returned for dinner we were pleasantly surprised by the same staff still there for years. Always friendly and attentive. Their spicy skillet comes to the table very hot and fully cooked as it should be. Love the jalapeno peppers. The seasonal pancakes with the orange on top don't need syrup. The floors and tables are cleaner than what we saw a year ago. Owner is interested in property to keep it nice.

Reviewed October 28, 2017

The service first off all was amazing ,
Every time we go to dennys we get the chicken soup ,
Don`t know what makes it taste so good but we keep coming back for more .
Besides the soup everything there is delicious , Great atmosphere .
We will definitely come back when we are in the area.

Reviewed April 27, 2017

This is a cute Denny's on Hypoluxo Road near Lake Worth. The decor is retro, the food is good (as usual), and the service is always great.