“Wonderful Food and Family!”
Review of The French House

The French House
Ranked #46 of 297 Restaurants in Lake Worth
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed January 14, 2016

I live locally and go in here all the time for wonderful salads, quiche and sandwiches. I also have had them cater for me. The ladies are always so pleasant to deal with and the food is fabulous. Stop in for breakfast or lunch.

Reviewed October 18, 2015

It has been awhile since we visited. I happen to love french food and was struggling to find a restaurant near us...since then I have found a couple, but that has already been reviewed. The service was s-l-o-w and I would love to say it was worth waiting for, but, not so much. Hopefully it has changed a bit since we've been.

Reviewed September 7, 2015 via mobile

We were seated. Ordered two cappuccinos. Unusual, but they had a chocolate syrup drizzle on top-ok. Once we ordered, we were waiting for 30min,40 min, 50 min. All this while none of the three servers around came to notify us of the delay. About 1 hr after waiting, they bring us the check! Our own server didn't know we had not eaten yet!!! They said that it is almost finished. 10 min later, no food in sight. When we walked to the counter to ask just to pay for the cappuccinos, since we were fed up and were not going to wait any longer, you can see as the servers argued stressfully and were not forthcoming to talk to us about the situation. Their attitude and way to deal with unfulfilled cuatomer was below poor. Overall, the worst experience at a restaurant!!!

2  Thank itravelingadvisor
Reviewed September 1, 2015

This cafe is a literal trip to france, destination: a traditional family owned establishment - sunday breakfast is wonderful, pastries uniquely french melts in the mouth - wonderful service -

Reviewed August 12, 2015

This restaurant is run by Mom and her two daughters. Many of their ingredients come from France. I've had breakfast and lunch here and everything is fresh and delicious. The coffee and teas are fresh brewed and excellent. I've taken many friends here and we always enjoy.