“A little piece of France in Lake Worth”
Review of The French House

The French House
Ranked #47 of 295 Restaurants in Lake Worth
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed October 25, 2016

One thing the French know how to do very well is food. And this restaurant is no exception!

Everything we had was excellent. I read several reviews which mentioned how good the coffee was and although I was a bit skeptical I gave the cappuccino a try. I was so happy I did! I am very picky about my coffee, especially if there is any milk involved such as in cappuccino or cafe latte because I care more for the coffee than the milk. Therefore I like my coffee drinks to be strong and not too milky. Their cappuccino was perfection, I ended up having two with my breakfast! The bit of chocolate they add on top is just the right amount of sweetness, no need to add any more sugar at all.

The French brunch is a meat lover's delight. Several types of cold cuts served with some dates, cranberries, sun dried tomatoes, cornichon, brie, a side of fruit and of course baguette. It also came with a butter or chocolate croissant. We tried the butter croissant which was delicious, flaky on the outside but nice and soft on the inside. Add some butter and jam and you'll be in heaven. The savory breakfast was also to die for. The scrambled eggs were so moist and fluffy, served with prosciutto and ham as well as potatoes. It was so good I didn't want to finish eating my food, I wanted to prolong my meal for as long as I could.

Will definitely be coming back here to try other pastries and the French toast!

Reviewed September 21, 2016

The French House is a wonderful place for lunch. It's quiet and the servers are so friendly. I love local owned restaurants and this is one of my favorites. They add that homemade touch to their food. Save some room for the macaroons! It hits the spot!

Reviewed September 12, 2016

A small quant restaurant, good service sit at an outside table, order soup and sandwich and be transformed back to side street restaurants of Paris. The food is excellent, I love there soup and sandwich. Prices moderate, but worth that little extra. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed September 12, 2016 via mobile

My husband and I went around 11am on Saturday so I was able to order the Croque Monsieur off of the lunch menu. OMG was it delicious!! My husband ordered the banana French toast and he loved it. Highly recommend!

Reviewed August 30, 2016

Authentic, fresh, and always perfect!
From their coffee, to pretty much ANY item on the menu, absolute perfection.