“Great for a sweet treat”

Cold Stone Creamery
Ranked #5 of 7 Dessert in Lake Worth
Reviewed January 4, 2018

Good ice cream, lots of topping and mix in options. Lines can get pretty long at night on the weekends.

Reviewed April 1, 2017 via mobile

Took my son for an ice cream on a warm Spring break April evening. He got a milkshake and I got a regular ice cream in a waffle cone. Price $16.01. Picture of my Ice cream included in this review. Look -it's good -but the cost is exorbitant -this is a once in a while kinda place as a result.

Reviewed March 8, 2017

My kids always want to get ice cream when we are out. Cold Stone is a great place to let them order and watch the staff mix their ice cream with topping. And when they are done, it is delicious!

Reviewed February 14, 2017

It's alway a pleasure to go to Cold Stone Creamery! They are alway so gracious and kind waiting for our order! Needless to say the ice cream is out of this world1

Reviewed September 13, 2016

I'm the wrong guy for this review as I see myself as an ice cream purist - meaning I like my ice cream unadulterated without M&M's. candy bar pieces, gummy worms and such folded into the cone.

The ice cream itself is quite good. The staff here is generally young girls and so there always seem to be young boys hanging out in the store...maybe that's the plan?

Given the choice I'm probably heading to the local Carvel but I don't ever take this out of the rotation of possibilities.