“Great food in Lake Worth”
Review of Suri

Suri
Ranked #22 of 296 Restaurants in Lake Worth
Price range: US$20 - US$30
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Alternative American Cuisine served in an eclectic lounge setting utilizing the freshest ingredients and organic whenever possible.
Reviewed August 6, 2018

So this is an interesting place in that you would not believe that the food coming out of their kitchen would be so delicious. This is a place that you should try because they really have so many items on their menu and every one of them that we tried we liked. For starters we had their Mexican street corn. gone in a matter of seconds. Divine. Next we tried one their flatbreads called Grandma's. Great. I had to try a taco so I got a blackened mahi taco. Phenomenal. When we got to dessert we had zeppoli's filled with nutella dusted with confectioner's sugar. OMG. I highly recommend Suri's.

Reviewed July 22, 2018

We had 16 members of our motorcycle club visit Suri Tapas for dinner prior to the musical show at the Lake Worth Playhouse. The selection and quantity of food was simply amazing! Our wait staff was very attentive and provided superior customer service. We were there during the Early Bird and their menu was exceptional. Highly recommend and will return again!

Reviewed June 6, 2018

First time here, won't be the last. Had the charcuterie which was exquisite, then hubby had a spicy pork taco and I had some amazing brussel sprouts!! I know it probably sounds weird but it was oh so good, just what we wanted. We accompanied dinner with the house wine...bottomless for $5.00 and pretty good and the icing on the cake was Jose, the bartender, who was knowledgeable, friendly and funny. Great night and so many menu items to try!

Reviewed May 11, 2018

The more are the friendly service, super drinks, excellent food and quiet restaurant. Three course sunset menu before 7pm for only $20! All help staff were friendly and on-the-ball. The steak was delicious. Will definitely go back.

Reviewed May 8, 2018

This is my second time at Suri...I am on the fence if I will return?! The food is pretty good. I had the steamed calms and mussels. The service needs much improvement. The bartender was too busy on his phone rather then making sure we had what we needed.

Been to Suri? Share your experiences!