“5 star service 3 star food”
Review of Suri

Suri
Ranked #22 of 296 Restaurants in Lake Worth
Price range: US$20 - US$30
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Alternative American Cuisine served in an eclectic lounge setting utilizing the freshest ingredients and organic whenever possible.
Reviewed September 8, 2018 via mobile

Our waiter Dillon was superb. Patient and attentive. This was not my first visit to Suri. I like to order a large number of tapas my lady and I choose off the menu and order all at once with instructions to bring out 2 or 3 at a time. We want a flavor and texture experience. Dillon got it right, but as the evening progressed, the food came out faster and faster. Starting with the brussel sprouts which were essentially raw, hard and almost impossible to cut. I sent them back to be cooked, al Dante is OK. They came still grossly undercooked. The last plate was the filet mignon and hanging steak we ordered medium, they came out nearly raw. These were sent back, but returned still not properly cooked. It was very dissapointing. With cocktails and tip, our bill was almost $300.00. I expected better. The other tapas were heavily salted but tasty but certainly not up to the quality they served when they first opened. I may give them another try, but at this point I'm disinclined to return.

Reviewed August 7, 2018

We came with the intention of trying out a few of the small plate offerings. But the Daily Special was too good to pass. A fresh Arugula salad, an entree of Salmon, sauteed vegetables, smashed potatoes followed by chocolate cake...and great service! The wine selection was lacking but food and service was terrific!

Reviewed August 6, 2018

So this is an interesting place in that you would not believe that the food coming out of their kitchen would be so delicious. This is a place that you should try because they really have so many items on their menu and every one of them that we tried we liked. For starters we had their Mexican street corn. gone in a matter of seconds. Divine. Next we tried one their flatbreads called Grandma's. Great. I had to try a taco so I got a blackened mahi taco. Phenomenal. When we got to dessert we had zeppoli's filled with nutella dusted with confectioner's sugar. OMG. I highly recommend Suri's.

Reviewed July 22, 2018

We had 16 members of our motorcycle club visit Suri Tapas for dinner prior to the musical show at the Lake Worth Playhouse. The selection and quantity of food was simply amazing! Our wait staff was very attentive and provided superior customer service. We were there during the Early Bird and their menu was exceptional. Highly recommend and will return again!

Reviewed June 6, 2018

First time here, won't be the last. Had the charcuterie which was exquisite, then hubby had a spicy pork taco and I had some amazing brussel sprouts!! I know it probably sounds weird but it was oh so good, just what we wanted. We accompanied dinner with the house wine...bottomless for $5.00 and pretty good and the icing on the cake was Jose, the bartender, who was knowledgeable, friendly and funny. Great night and so many menu items to try!

Been to Suri? Share your experiences!