John & Colleen are likeable, knowledgeable & super efficient innkeepers. As others have commented, Sabal Palm is in a quiet location, with plenty of parking. It is on the Mainland,only a few hundred yards from the bridge over to the barrier island/ocean. The accomodations are attractive & comfortable, & the breakfasts excellent. My wife & I very much enjoyed our stay......Additional note: When driving on nearby A1A, stick to the quite low, posted speed limits. Speed is monitored from hidden locations & you risk an expensive ticket & other undesirable consequences if you don't keep an eye on your speedometer!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sabal Palm House Bed and Breakfast, in Palm Beach County, is located walking distance from beautiful beaches, the Intracoastal Waterway and downtown Lake Worth, FL, with its antique shops, wonderful restaurants, ecotourism, and regional theater. Relax in one of our seven beautifully decorated guest rooms, each with an artistic theme, private baths, luxury linens and antique furnishings. Colleen and John and the Sabal Palm House staff are dedicated to providing our guests with the perfect travel experience which includes making your stay relaxing and supremely comfortable with modern amenities such as telephones, air conditioning, HDTV/DVDs, wireless internet access, hair dryers, free and safe street parking etc. Complimentary full, hot homemade breakfast served to guests in our dining room or tropical courtyard. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Sabal Palm House Bed and Breakfast Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sabal Palm House b&b Inn
- Sabal Palm House Hotel Lake Worth
- Sabal Palm House Bed And Breakfast Inn Lake Worth, Florida