We just got back yesterday from five days at the Sabal Palm B&B Inn and it was a wonderful vacation for both of us. We showed up at 3 pm exhausted and all I wanted was a sleepcation. John warmly greeted us and gave us a tour of the B&B . We stayed in the Degas room on the second floor in the back house and the first thing we did was unpack and then have a cup of tea for me and a glass of wine for my husband from the guest refrigerator. It was the first of the tasty morsels that Colleen bakes every day and leaves out for the guests at 3 pm. Then we were back upstairs for a nap. We left for dinner in Lake Worth and came back to a crisply made bed, already turned down, with chocolates waiting. Breakfast the next morning was a wonderful vegetable frittata cooked by John, with Colleen's croissants, and fresh fruit along with coffee, tea and orange juice.
Everyday, the breakfasts were a real treat and the afternoon baked items were delicious. This was our first time to stay at a B&B in the U.S. and we felt more like house guests of John and Colleen's than anything. They are a great couple who truly enjoy hosting their guests. They are thoughtful in every way. One morning as we were leaving for my husband to play a round of golf, Colleen asked us where he was playing. She asked us to wait just a moment and returned with a coupon for a free round of golf at that course. Another wonderful aspect of our stay was the housekeeper who freshen our room every afternoon with taut sheets and fresh towels (after our daily naps).
Our expectations were exceeded on every level. The Sabal Palm is a quiet, relaxing getaway with the best hosts possible!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sabal Palm House Bed and Breakfast, in Palm Beach County, is located walking distance from beautiful beaches, the Intracoastal Waterway and downtown Lake Worth, FL, with its antique shops, wonderful restaurants, ecotourism, and regional theater. Relax in one of our seven beautifully decorated guest rooms, each with an artistic theme, private baths, luxury linens and antique furnishings. Colleen and John and the Sabal Palm House staff are dedicated to providing our guests with the perfect travel experience which includes making your stay relaxing and supremely comfortable with modern amenities such as telephones, air conditioning, HDTV/DVDs, wireless internet access, hair dryers, free and safe street parking etc. Complimentary full, hot homemade breakfast served to guests in our dining room or tropical courtyard. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity.ca and Booking.com so you can book your Sabal Palm House Bed and Breakfast Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sabal Palm House b&b Inn
- Sabal Palm House Hotel Lake Worth
- Sabal Palm House Bed And Breakfast Inn Lake Worth, Florida