Regarding the Renoir "Suite": This room is not what I define as a "suite." It's a bedroom with a sitting area and table. There is no private refrigerator or kitchenette. Additionally, it's very dark and lacking a view. This is good if one is looking for a romantic experience ONLY. Although there is a jacuzzi, it makes noise in the entire house and there is a note limiting hours of use. This is not private. Furthermore, there is not a shower enclosure and one is directed not to move the shower head. The sink areas have no place to set cosmetics while dressing for dinner. I would not stay in the room again.
Regarding sanitation: it's very clean and nicely organized. The house always smells sweet because of the lovely wife.
Regarding customer service if a complaint is appropriate: John is very defensive.
I moved rooms from the Renoir to the front room. I was happy to do so but the rooms in the front get noise from the streets. PLEASE ask for a white noise maker or you WILL LOSE sleep.
Regarding the food: it's fresh and delicious.
MiSC: I has an emergency such that I needed access to the internet for 2-5 mintues. I was not permitted to used the computer in John's kitchen area...Rather, he sent me to the library on Martin Luther King Day. Disappointing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sabal Palm House Bed and Breakfast, in Palm Beach County, is located walking distance from beautiful beaches, the Intracoastal Waterway and downtown Lake Worth, FL, with its antique shops, wonderful restaurants, ecotourism, and regional theater. Relax in one of our seven beautifully decorated guest rooms, each with an artistic theme, private baths, luxury linens and antique furnishings. Colleen and John and the Sabal Palm House staff are dedicated to providing our guests with the perfect travel experience which includes making your stay relaxing and supremely comfortable with modern amenities such as telephones, air conditioning, HDTV/DVDs, wireless internet access, hair dryers, free and safe street parking etc. Complimentary full, hot homemade breakfast served to guests in our dining room or tropical courtyard. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity.ca, Priceline, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sabal Palm House Bed and Breakfast Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sabal Palm House b&b Inn
- Sabal Palm House Hotel Lake Worth
- Sabal Palm House Bed And Breakfast Inn Lake Worth, Florida