“Excellent”

Taqueria La Placita
Ranked #100 of 297 Restaurants in Lake Worth
Reviewed March 12, 2017 via mobile

This is the kept secret in Lake Worth. Consistently great food, have yet to have anything that was not great. Fast, friendly, and inexpensive. A true gem

Date of visit: March 2017

Reviewed March 3, 2016

Yummy! I've had the chicken quesadilla, beef burrito and the chicken fajitas... And they're all so yummy! I love visiting here, we visit here regularly with friends local to the area (I'm from England) the service is great, the staff are so lovely. The food is very fresh, tasty and being able to sit in the sun whilst you eat is great! Can't wait to go back!

Date of visit: February 2016
Reviewed October 26, 2015

I grew up in Southern CA and grew up on good Mexican food. I have lived in 9 different states since then and have been on a quest for good mexican ever since. Well I finally found it. This place is yummy. I will say though don't expect s sit down restaurant with free chips and salsa and margaritas. It has a couple tables outside but I am telling you the food outweighs any of that.

Date of visit: October 2015
Reviewed October 6, 2015

LUPITA'S IS AT 301 NORTH DIXIE NOT 401. Not knowing the area I went to the 401 address and it just happens to be a Mexican restaurant, La Placita which is is not TEX-Mex. Outdoor dining only and of course being in Florida it was uncomfortably hot. The food was average and the service was very good at La Placita Will try 301 North Dixie, Lupitas next time.

Date of visit: October 2015