Spent 4 days with friends who have been visiting for 12 years. Clean, well maintained, and excellent residents. Food at the pool was awesome as well as the other facilities. I will be visiting my friends again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Privately owned Cabana Condo on the 2nd floor overlooking a heated and jetted conversation pool, hot tub, sauna, tiki Bar, restaurants, nightclub, fitness center, massage therapist, fitness trainer, boutique, Tennis, Bocce, Petanque, water & sand volleyball and live entertainment. My cabana condo has an awesome views, and is a great place to enjoy a relaxing time. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, and business travelers. This resort is a clothing optional resort. Imagine beautiful pools, tiki bars, weight room, shopping and lots of fun in the sun. You will enjoy your stay here!! You will go home feeling like you’ve been on vacation even if you only stay one day. Excellent wait staff. Excellent food what are you waiting for come in joy our condo today. After purchasing a day pass for the days that you plan on staying at the resort you are able to enjoy all that the amenities that this private resort has to offer. Amenity fees: Couples $50 or Women - $25 or Men - $45 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Paradise Lakes Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Lakes Hotel Land o Lakes
- Paradise Lakes Resort Florida/Land O Lakes