“Great Food”

Rosalita's Tex Mex Grill
Ranked #4 of 68 Restaurants in Lantana
Price range: US$8 - US$16
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Description: We are a family owned and operated restaurant serving the freshest Tex Mex cuisine for the past sixteen years. We have been voted best of the Palm Beachs and have won best Mexican restaurant for the past four years by Boynton Beach Forum.Our food is made fresh daily and we offer a variety of premium Margaritas."Come Spice Up Your Life"
Reviewed July 23, 2018 via mobile

Rosalina’s has been a fixture for years. Locally owned and operated it serves up great Texican food with quick and efficient service. Over the years they have added nice expansion touches such as outdoor patio seating and a Margarita Bar that opens to the sidewalk with a garage door so that patrons can sit on a barstool looking into the bar area. Complimentary chips and salsa are placed before you immediately upon arrival. The chips are warm and super thin and highly addicting so beware. The menu is several pages of the usual selections of tacos, chimichangas, tostadas, burritos, fajitas and carne assada. A nice selection of Mexican beers are available in addition to tequilas and margaritas. Plates come with rice and beans and if you leave hungry then its probably your fault. Here’s toasting Rosalina’s to many more years of great food.

Reviewed July 22, 2018

A little be!tter than average Mexican. Family with somewhat mixed crowd. Nice. Saturday evenings "Sinatra" belts
out some tunes. Real nice outside bar faces the stage. When in Rome do as the Romans do,, have a Tequila !!

Reviewed July 7, 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed great service by Erin at the bar, with excellent food recommendations. The 24 Karat Margarita was delicious and huge! Chips, salsa, food was terrific. Had the chicken key lime enchiladas and the carne asada with crab enchilada...both were yummy and we took home remaining portions. Will definitely be back!

Reviewed June 6, 2018

Out doing errands and stopped here late in afternoon on a saturday. Some outdoor bar seating a little removed from other outdoor seating but was okay. Drinks were good, food was good nothing outstanding but good. Service was a little slow but we were there for a leisurely visit

Reviewed May 26, 2018

I love Mexican food from my time of living in So. California but usually just hit a "taco stand" and not sit down for a real meal. Boy! Have I been missing out. Been a long time but when I came back, I was shocked at the renovations. The bar was moved and lots more family seating area was added. I went for the Enchilada Lunch special but added a second chicken enchilada and was glad I did. After adding my heavy salsa topping (which I always do) the flavors were running circles in my mouth. Almost too much food and I really took my time to enjoy every last bite. My advice is to go in the mid-afternoon and avoid the lunch crowd. Our waitress was pleasant and attentive to our needs and always seemed to be there just when we were going to ask for something. A very pleasant experience soon to be done again!

1  Thank Management138
sealizzi, Owner at Rosalita's Tex Mex Grill, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2018

thank you for your kind words, for 24 years we always try hard to be consistent Thank you again great to hear from you. Jay Alizzi Owner