“A Long Time Since Our Last Visit, But Now Ready to Go Again”

The Station House Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
The Station House Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 67 Restaurants in Lantana
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: With a diverse and delicious menu, relaxed elegance, extensive wine list and great service, there is truly something for everyone at The Station House Restaurant. Come enjoy our fresh Maine Lobsters and great steaks!
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We used to go to I.J. Station House many years ago. Everyone loved it then, mostly for the extra large lobsters. We stopped going after the original owner died, but when we ended up in the area yesterday, decided to go again. We sat on the old side of the restaurant which was a mistake. The new side looks great, and the air conditioner was working on that side, but not on the old side. But, I was pleasantly surprised with the quality of the food. I had the Snapper Hemingway and my husband had the Snapper Francese. I loved the Hemingway -- perfectly cooked with capers and mashed potatoes. My husband enjoyed the Francese too. I also appreciated the salad with the original Raspberry Ranch dressing. The only thing missing from a menu perspective was the shrimp and scallops with vodka sauce that I used to order there years ago.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

3-1/2 stars. This restaurant used to be known for its lobster dinners and hard to get reservations. The restaurant has been sold several times and things have changed. Lobster is still on the menu but the sizes and choices are limited. Part of the decor used to be well-stocked gigantic fish tanks. While the tanks remain the exotic fish are gone, the tanks like the rest of the restaurant feel empty.

Reviewed September 6, 2018

This restaurant was not good. There were four of us dining and we were all disappointed. The stuffed shells were overcooked and there was no lobster to speak of in them. The tiny lobster tails were just sad looking. No side dishes with it for $42! Total ripoff for the price. Lobster was $30 a lb. Never again. Not even a nice atmosphere to offset any of this.

Reviewed September 3, 2018

The best thing about this restaurant was the service. The lobster tails were very small; just larger than the shrimp. The salad was dry and wilted. over-priced!

Reviewed August 27, 2018

Well i have been going to this restaurant for years and it continues t serve good fresh seafood and wonderful Maine lobsters. This is not some fancy place its casual and I hope it stays that way you can definitely go in shorts, and you should. Its off the beaten path and its consistent in its food quality, so go and order a big baked stuffed lobster you will love it.