“Fantastic Foods - Delectable Desserts”
Review of Frida's Cafe

Frida's Cafe
Ranked #1 of 13 Quick Bites in Largo
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed February 21, 2018

This is a hidden gem but not to the locals!! This quaint cafe/bakery does not have to advertise itself because the locals frequent this enjoyable spot. Whether you are gluten free or not this cafe/bakery offers various assortments of hand made pastries, tortes, donuts, European cookies, cakes, cheesecakes, cupcakes, mousses, pies, breads, and more - including customized cakes!! As you walk in you will literally be overwhelmed on the assortments of delectable desserts displayed. The flavored coffees, espressos, and Lattes compliment any of the delicious desserts.
Breakfast and lunch offers nutritious sandwiches, paninis, wraps, croissants, salads, quiches, and soups. Conveniently located on Ulmerton Rd. in Largo, not too far from the beaches! I enjoy sitting outside when the weather is nice watching the beautiful sunsets.

1  Thank Mich337

Reviewed February 20, 2018

This place is bright and clean and run very efficiently. Many choices for delicious deserts, doughnuts and pastries of all types and a large selection of sandwiches . Outside and inside seating. Plenty of parking.

Reviewed February 19, 2018 via mobile

I stopped into this local cafe and bakery while on a business trip to Clearwater. The first time I went in there I had a Reuben for lunch and really enjoyed it. You could tell it was freshly made and very hot. I also tried a number of sweets while I was there my favorite being the eclair. I enjoyed it so much that I took a cake home to the family. I highly recommend this place for a nice sweet treat or quick lunch.

Reviewed February 12, 2018

This place smells like grandma's house when she is baking your favorite treat! The almond cookies are so good! The peanut butter cookies, ditto! There are donuts! And, the food....oh the food! We enjoyed the Panini sandwiches. I had a Hot Veggie Panini and my husband had a Hot Steak and Cheese Panini. Both were shared, and both were delicious. It is self-serve ordering, and pickup. At first, it's a bit confusing but the staff is wonderful and very helpful. I ordered a latte on my last visit and it was not very hot, which is my only complaint! We love this place!

Reviewed February 4, 2018

This café is also a bakery w/organic/vegan & gluten free options. The Cuban panini came highly recommended & is huge!
They have a patio which might be a good idea to avoid being tempted by all the beautiful pastries. Noticed they had the Mardi Gras cakes & Valentine donuts for the holidays.
Nice selection of beverages including coffee, herbal teas, soft drinks, beer & wine.

Date of visit: December 2017