“nice breakfast”
Review of Delacaseas

Delacaseas
Price range: US$8 - US$30
Dining options: Reservations
Description: THE SECRET IS OUT Now serving dinner with Chef Carlos Fernandez (formerly of Hilife Café)daily specials a quirky casual atmosphere with an always fresh and tantalizing menu come see what everyone is talking about.
Braintree, Massachusetts
“nice breakfast”
Reviewed 23 March 2012

had breakfast once. very friendly staff. The eggs benedict were very good, home fries homemade. Clean and cutely decorated

Visited February 2012

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Nice surprise”
Reviewed 16 December 2011

Small and quaint, good lunch items. Very tasty. Tough to locate the place but worth it.

Visited December 2011
Columbus, Ohio
“I came for the ocean, I stayed for the food!!!”
Reviewed 19 June 2011

With a noon arrival and a 4:00 check-in, we stopped for lunch on our way to the resort. We did this based on Soloflight's review. OMG! We came back almost every day. No reason to eat any place else. The people are charming, the place is charming, the food is wonderful and the prices are decent. We had the tuna salad for lunch, ate all we could, and took the left overs to the resort, which they stored in the fridge until check-in. The next day we went for breakfast and had the most wonderful french toast! We went back again for quiche that was the savory version of creme brulee. To die for! Two little containers of chicken salad and tuna salad went back to the resort, so that we could have a little nosh with crackers and wine on the balcony overlooking the ocean. This is the life! Last day, breakfast again, and chicken salad sandwiches for the plane. They have lots more, we just fell in love with the salads. As wonderful as the food is, the people are even more wonderful. Helen, Dottie, John and Mike make you feel like long lost family. You will know that you are loved when you partake of Delacaseas!

• Visited June 2011
4 Thank SuzybelleOH
Liverpool, New York
“I wish I had a restaurant like Delacaseas back home in Central New York.”
Reviewed 7 March 2011

As I turned the beater on the door which served as a door knob to enter this quaint, little, eatery, I knew I was in for a treat. Helen, who a serves as a hostess and server makes you feel like she has know you for years. Her friendly attitude and help with the menu is just the beginning for an excellent eating experience. John Salvatore, the owner and head chef, goes out of his way to make you feel at home as he brings a snack to you while you wait a few minutes for your food. I ordered the chicken pie with a side order of greens. The flaky crust reminded me of the texture of the apple turnovers I ate as a youngster. It was unbelievable as it encased the chicken, stuffing, cranberries, etc. I had to take some on the road because the portion was so much. I returned the next day for a vegetable quiche which was to die for. They even prepared a tunafish sandwich for me to take on the plane. Delacaseas made my stay in Lauderdale by the Sea so much more enjoyable.

• Visited February 2011