“Best ribs ever! ”

Sully's Smokehouse
Ranked #5 of 141 Restaurants in Leesburg
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed March 16, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stopped in due to Trip Advisor. Glad we did. He said they were the best ribs he’d ever had! Love the cole slaw. Very different. Sweet tea is also very good.

Reviewed February 17, 2018

I usually get the jumbo pulled pork sandwich and my wife gets the chicken.....EXCELLENT. Their ribs are off the chain too. When you serve top shelf Q and you're a pro-gun owner, you'll have me as a customer for life. I know many people that drive an hour to go chow down at Sully's. The atmosphere is down home back woods and my wife and I love it.

Reviewed February 7, 2018

We ordered all the food for my daughter and son-in-laws wedding. From the pulled pork to the chicken and ribs, perfection! Cole slaw, potato salad and their wonderful baked beans, superb!!! We were extremely satisfied with each taste and flavor!! Would recommend for any wedding, party or just stopping by for lunch. I should also mention that Mr. Sully fulfilled our order with no electricity and during a hurricane!! Dedication and devotion!!! Thank you for everything!!!

Robin Wells

Reviewed February 1, 2018

Meaty smoked St Louis ribs, not small back ribs like the other bbq in the area, and they have that red smoked look you expect. I like the sides too. They only have picnic tables inside so you may want to get take out but It's definitely worth my drive from The Villages to get.

Reviewed February 1, 2018

After being disappointed with several attempts of finding BBQ in Central Florida with a decent smoke, we have hit the jackpot.

This "hole in the wall" place is perfect. You walk through the door and you instantly realize that this is going to be good as that beautiful smell has "cured" the walls.

The ribs were hands down, fall off the bone tender, with a great smoke flavor. The half chicken we ordered was still juicy (maybe they use a brine?) and had the smoke flavor down to the bone (yes, I chewed on the bones and the flavor was still there). My wife hogged the pulled pork, which was wonderful after being soaked in their sauces.

Finally, we snatched some of their Bourbon Pecan pie. Heaven!

The owners were hometown friendly.

We found our new BBQ home!