“Average subway”

Subway
Ranked #61 of 147 Restaurants in Leesburg
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 11, 2017 via mobile

This is one of the better subways I eat at. Service was a little slow but that may be me. I would eat here again

Date of visit: August 2017

Reviewed March 30, 2017

This is the best Subway I've ever been to and hands down the best Subway sandwich I've had. They were fast and everything was extremely fresh! Very happy with this place!

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed February 1, 2017

Employee's could not hear my order because the rap music (?) was so loud. The place was a wreck, and the service was terrible. "what you want on it ?" was the opening line. WOW - I guess they call it subway for a reason.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed January 26, 2017

We had lunch here several times as it was fast and convenient to where our meetings were. I enjoy being able to add whatever I want to my sandwich and subway lets me do that. I love their bread! Lunch time is busy here, but the service is fast and efficient.

Date of visit: February 2016
Reviewed November 16, 2016 via mobile

This has to be the slowest Subway ever. Stood in line for nearly 20 minutes (was only 10 people in line). They could not figure out what they were doing

Felt bad for the person being trained on the register, but the manager should have pulled in someone experienced to do this

Watched 8 people either leave the line or walk in then leave