“Online order disaster...”

Subway
Ranked #60 of 147 Restaurants in Leesburg
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 30, 2017 via mobile

We just ordered this morning for our lunch. The order was for 2 chopped salads & a sub. We asked for dressing on the side.

1. As you can see in the pics the salad was chopped but the meat & cheese was just laid on the top. Ummm...in a big chunk.
2. There was no dressing...on it or the side. Glad we had a bottle of ranch dressing in the fridge at work.
3. The receipt clearly states "have customer sign & keep in the store". It was in the bag.

We had another co-worker pick up the food for us. If we had been there we probably would have caught these issues but it's really annoying that we would have to.
If there was a survey or link to customer service on the receipt or website I would've put this review there.

Date of visit: August 2017

Reviewed August 11, 2017 via mobile

This is one of the better subways I eat at. Service was a little slow but that may be me. I would eat here again

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed March 30, 2017

This is the best Subway I've ever been to and hands down the best Subway sandwich I've had. They were fast and everything was extremely fresh! Very happy with this place!

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed February 1, 2017

Employee's could not hear my order because the rap music (?) was so loud. The place was a wreck, and the service was terrible. "what you want on it ?" was the opening line. WOW - I guess they call it subway for a reason.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed January 26, 2017

We had lunch here several times as it was fast and convenient to where our meetings were. I enjoy being able to add whatever I want to my sandwich and subway lets me do that. I love their bread! Lunch time is busy here, but the service is fast and efficient.

Date of visit: February 2016