“Good food, good, fast service and really cool vibe.”
Review of Tijuana Flats

Tijuana Flats
Ranked #16 of 146 Restaurants in Leesburg
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Lunch
Description: Known for serving the freshest Tex-Mex food and world famous Smack My A** & Call Me Sally! hot sauce.
Reviewed June 23, 2018

A friend and I visited this Tijuana Flats for the first time. The food was awesome and very big portions. The choices of hot sauce was awesome, too. Very good prices, too.

Reviewed April 14, 2018

You GOTTA come here for the sauces alone! Yes, I said it twice. TF's has got the best tasting and variety of sauces. They grade them by heat and sort 'em by ingredients. So after ordering authentic-tasting Mexican food and some cervesas, take some souffle cups to the sauce bar and get something of everything. You won't be disappointed. THere's dining in and out. Be sure to check out the humorous bumperstickers too.

Reviewed March 5, 2018 via mobile

Location: good corner spot with regular (4top) seating and some high tops. Open set up with one main seating area and an outdoor deck area. Busy commercial plaza, but parking at noon on a Monday was not an issue for finding a spot quickly. Clean. Bathroom was clean. The cashier ringing me up apologized for a delay in getting to me due to computers being down and a rush. It wasn’t terrible but they made up for it with quickly bringing the food out. My wait was minimal.

Food: Tijuana Flat’s has yet to let me down. I’ve only been to this specific location one other time years ago when I used to work in this area. I had a megajuana (more meat) steak chimichanga on wheat. When it arrived I wondered if it in fact had “double meat”, but it seemed nice and full when I got about 1/3 in. Tasted great as usual. Chips tasted fresh..it hit or miss here with sometimes over-salted chips, but this order was perfect. With a Coke Zero added to my order my total was $13.35 and I always ad a small tip because the staff does make rounds and pick up trays and even refill drinks.

Service: Although you order at the counter, pay, then sit and receive your food, they do make rounds as I mentioned above . They are friendly and professional. No complaints. This is pretty consistent from one TJ’s to another.

Overall: Tijuana Flats is known to me as place where good customer service is the norm. That’s a great thing as it makes up for little things one might encounter on a restaurant visit. It was another good experience other than a slight delay to make my order due to some apparent technical issues with computer systems. It happens.

Reviewed February 10, 2018

Got a Groupon to try out this Mexican restaurant and so glad I didn't pay full price. Yes, the ingredients are fresh but, frankly, bland and, in the case of the salads, short on everything but lettuce. I had almost an adequate amount of steak on my salad, but my friend could hardly find the tiny bits of chicken on hers. And the whole wheat tortilla shells the salads came in were basically tasteless, as was the standard chips and salsa (some of the sauces off the sauce bar were pretty good). Since we were first timers, we were "given" free chips and salsa... it wasn't until I was home that it occurred to me that every Mexican restaurant I've ever been to gives free chips and salsa, as much as you want. Here, it's extra. Go figure. On the plus side, the staff was very nice and helpful.

Reviewed January 3, 2018

We like this place because you can get good, tasty food for a good price. The wait for food is never too long and they have a great selection of hot sauce.