“Buffet”

Add it.
KFC
Ranked #78 of 146 Restaurants in Leesburg
Reviewed March 24, 2018

New to this KFC so didn't know they had a buffet until we were seated with our food....wished we had known before.
Regular good KFC chicken and sides

Reviewed February 17, 2018

Tried to give 3 to 4 circles and it defaults back to 2!! Really? What is wrong with this. This KFC has done a complete gutted and rebuild. They have a buffet available with baked chicken that is really good.

Reviewed July 21, 2017

First time here. Wanted to compare the three chicken fast food restaurants. Place was very modern and clean but when I asked for an 8 piece bucket of the original coating I was told it wouldn't be ready for 18 minutes. So I left and went next door to Maryland Fried Chicken and ordered there. I will have a review on that. I returned to KFC assuming I would only have to wait a few more minutes but was informed once the filled the orders of the two other people there be no chicken for me.
What can I say, I won't be back.

1  Thank Frank C
Reviewed February 25, 2017 via mobile

the whole place was remodeled , the place looks totally diffrent . the food at the buffet is fresh and the inside is decorated really nice and they keep the place clean around the clock highly recommend to eat here now . way better then the one in L.L (kfc). ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Reviewed January 4, 2017

This is always a dependable place to eat as the food is always about the same, so if you find something you like it will always measure up.