“Fast food seafood”
Review of Captain D's

Captain D's
Ranked #75 of 147 Restaurants in Leesburg
Reviewed November 19, 2017

Better than fish sticks but no where near as good as battered fish in most restaurants, this restaurant serves fast-food fish that is bit mushy and devoid of taste. It is eatable, however and will stave off starvation.

1  Thank Recon71

Reviewed October 22, 2017 via mobile

The food is decent fast food, something different. But it’s hard to look past the filthy floor and eating area. Scary to think what the kitchen might look like.

Reviewed July 23, 2017 via mobile

We went there Sunday after church.It was crowded they all get fried fish Special.We always choose the grilled fish because its healthier.Upon till now it was good.But today it was yuck.The broccoli was all pieces of stem the rice was cold and hard and the Fish did not taste the same and cold.We did not choose to send it back because we waited long time allready.They really can not handle the crowd...I am not sure I will try it again.Also they need to clean this place real well.It had a smell when we first walked in.We had to clean our own Table also....

Reviewed July 4, 2017

We visited Captain D's on a Saturday for dinner because we did not want a large meal. We shared a fish dinner. It was ok, but the fish was a bit chewy. I think it was sitting in the warmer too long.

Reviewed July 4, 2017

A week ago to this date my sister was told the district manager would meet her on our Friday Fish lunch after our class. We had 4 in our party and do every Friday. Well, 3 got served last week and one order, my sisters was NOT EVEN PLACED! This was the 3rd time this has happened to our little group.
Well the district manager was not there when she assured us she would meet us at noon this Friday. She had spoken the week before to my sister and assured us to ask for her today!

AVOID THIS PLACE AT ALL COSTS!!!!! TERRIBLE SERVICE AND NO CONCERN FOR THE CUSTOMER - THEY DO NOT CARE!!!!!
Good bye Captain we have all set our sales for Ramshackle's a few blocks north of the Capatin. See my review there where we ate this Friday!