“Horrible service”
Review of Burger King

Burger King
Ranked #98 of 146 Restaurants in Leesburg
Description: There's a Burger King® restaurant near you at 1201 North 14 St. Visit us or call for more information. Every day, more than 11 million guests visit over 13,000 Burger King® restaurants near them in 97 countries around the world. And they do so because our fast food restaurants are known for serving high-quality, great-tasting and affordable food. The Burger King® restaurant in Leesburg, FL serves burgers, breakfast, lunch and dinner prepared your way. The original HOME OF THE WHOPPER®, our commitment to quality ingredients, signature recipes, iconic sandwiches like the flame-grilled WHOPPER® Sandwich and fast, family-friendly dining experiences in a welcoming environment is what has defined our brand for more than 50 successful years.
Reviewed December 28, 2017

We usually never write a negative review, but this is the worst franchise ever. 20 minutes no food and my wife waited five minutes to talk to them. No one would come, so I went up and they ignored me also. I went back behind the counter, as four were standing there and one hollered, that no one could come back there. I asked her to come over, as my wife had been there for five minutes. She waited another five minutes and finally came over. She said, they were out of syrup, no tater tots and were going to get some. I told her to cancel the order. Then, she had to call someone to see how to refund the gift card. I guess, if we use the gift card it will be in Wildwood, as this place is horrible and the service and attitudes terrible. The Manager, needs to get on top of this quickly. Very disappointing to be treated like that in a fast food establishment. Never again, as it is terrible there!

Reviewed April 1, 2017

Order wrong - look at the photo how they make their burger.

I take full responsibility for stopping once more when I stated I would never eat there again. I should have remembered that!

Customer service is awful their staff does not care.

Order wrong.

I wish someone would set up a hidden camera and watch how rude their staff is. I'm shocked this place is still in business or that Burger King even allows this to be part of their franchise.

Reviewed February 3, 2017

Yes the Coupons work again after having breakfast at another location I tried this store for lunch. The whopper deal was great and besides the sandwiches not being as hot as I like was good.

Reviewed October 6, 2016 via mobile

Got two double cheeseburgers, large fry and ten piece nuggets but took five minutes to get order right. Food was warm and filling. Hurry made this just an OK as It took more time than a hurry. Not so fast food was the notice for the day.

Reviewed July 22, 2016

everytime i go to Bk they mess my order up then when you ask for mgt they get a attitude who ever is in the drive threw bad service food sucks to most of the time it's cold when you finally get it