See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed November 19, 2017 via mobile

I just drove 4 hours from Homestead to leesburg. I arrived at 230 at night just for them to tell me I don’t have a room because my card was declined. The day that I booked it. . I was not notified by anyone that my card was declined.(which I received an notification reservation) and they just gave my room away. I had the funds in my account(which I have proof) so I’m a bit confused as to why my card was declined and why nobody bothered to call me to let me know

Long story short, I spent two hours in my car In the middle of the night in the middle of a parking lot trying to find another hotel (which all were booked) and after being unsuccessful at booking , I had no choice but to start driving back home to homestead four in the morning. The guy at the front was an idiot.I even showed him the reservation and that I was booked All he could tell me was that my card was declined so they gave my room away to somebody else. Such a waste of time. Didn’t get back home until 8 am

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank michaelhT8941DB
Reviewed October 19, 2017 via mobile

My wife ani stayed here with our cat traveling to our new home. The are pet friendly which is a plus, but the carpet are in need of upgrading. Both the room and bathroom were clean. The rug seemed scuzzy and it smelled musty. It is an old place, however if you ha pet the options are extremely limited.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank markhR6849EI
Reviewed October 14, 2017 via mobile

Would you wear someone else’s dirty underwear? Because that’s how I feel when staying here, this is the seediest, most filthy disgusting place I have ever stayed, I feel like I have cooties now, totally disgusted, the chairs have stains that look like they came from a dump, including a nail poking out of one of the chairs into my back, the walls have been broken & sheet rock repaired but not painted, the bathroom door has a fist hole in it, everything is either broken or tarnished, The lamp has the wires cut off and just hanging on the wall, the curtains are falling off the rod including some garland that was left over from who knows when, i’m sure there are homeless shelters with better accommodations, not happy, but I’m here and I’m not going to leave at this hour because I don’t want to be mugged or beaten in the parking lot full of thugs. I will never return or stay at a Rodeway inn anywhere. Period.

Stayed: October 2017
Reviewed March 21, 2017

This is the worst $35 a night hotel I have ever stayed at, that cost me $110. The rooms were filthy, the beds were ripped and very stained. Holes in the wall, ones that were 2 feet by 2 feet that were "patched" and not painted. The fan in the bathroom didn't work, cover was off. The shower was disgusting. Was not vacuumed well at all. Furniture in the hotel room was broken and really belonged outside next to the other pile of broken furniture that was right outside our door. There was a lot of "personal items" that cluttered our entry way. I would have left but we had exhausted possibilities in the area and it was late. I highly recommend not staying at this hotel un-less you have your tetanus shot up to date.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank mikevanderkolk
Reviewed January 21, 2017

This is without question the worst place we have ever stayed in. It did not have a single redeeming quality. We had a room on the second floor and the staircase was loaded with cigarette butts and all kinds of miscellaneous debris. The windows on the enclosed staircase were so filthy they barely let light through. The upholstered arm chair in the room was so badly stained I couldn't believe it was still there. No coffee or coffee maker in the room and not a box of tissues. The toilet ran constantly and would not shut off. Save your self some misery and stay away from this place.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple