“fabulous fresh doughnuts”
Review of Dip-A-Dee-Donuts

Dip-A-Dee-Donuts
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Leesburg
Reviewed May 21, 2016

my first time there and brought home a few cream filled doughnuts. they didn't make it home!! delicious..

1  Thank jerseyfrank650

Reviewed February 5, 2016 via mobile

Terrific freshly made doughnuts. Wish I would have my grandkids along. They would have enjoyed!!

I loved the simple old time atmosphere of nothing fancy just great doughnut smells and tastes.

Particularly liked the apple fritters.

Reviewed February 3, 2016

Stopped by to pick up some donuts and as soon as the door opened, I could tell by the aroma, these would be good! The locals raved about their coffee, saying it was the "best in town", so I had to try it myself. Everything was delicious.

Reviewed December 2, 2015

You can go in anytime of the day and the donuts are always fresh. You know you're in a good place as there are locals who bond over a good donut and cup of coffee. Great selection and cheerful service. Worth the stop at a busy light.

Reviewed August 3, 2015

Decided to deviate from my normal Sunday routine of visiting Donut King in Minneola and took a chance on another non-franchise donut shop in Lake County.
While Dip-a-Dee can't compete with the selection that Donut King offers, the quality of the product is pretty close.
I visited late in the morning, it was about 10:30. The shelves were practically bare but I was able to get a half dozen to sample.