We were referred by someone from our hometown. It is located about 1/2 hour from Key West which was perfect for us. Our room was small, pristine and every inch was well utilized.
The pool was warm and set in a sunny area. There are at least 3 or 4 outdoor areas where guests can visit, read or just enjoy the views.
The breakfast room is easily accessible, coffee, fruit were very good.
The staff was attentive and very familiar with the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come back to the Florida Keys of Yesteryear... Parmer's Resort of Little Torch Key, a collection of rooms, suites and cottages, is spread over five acres on the ocean in the Lower Florida Keys. Escape to a true oasis from today's busy lives, lounge by the pool, nap in a hammock, bring your boat for some of the best fishing in the country. Housekeeping by request only but breakfast is served daily, grills for cooking out, yoga and water aerobics. Your vacation from the real world beckons. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca and getaroom.com so you can book your Parmer's Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parmer`s Hotel Little Torch Key
- Parmer's Resort Little Torch Key, Florida