“Decent coffee”

Addicted to the Bean
Good for: Child-friendly
Description: Addicted to the Bean has new owners! It was established in 2007 and continues to be a family-owned business. Come see the changes made in 2016! We have added seating, more food selections, and merchandise. Enjoy a cup of coffee or a cold drink with a delicious pastry or sandwich. Relax on the shaded porch or inside where you can cool off on hot days. Free wifi is available for your convenience.
Reviewed December 14, 2017

I had a good iced cafe mocha here, nice spot in the Johns pass village, good to stop in after a nice walk along the beach.

Reviewed November 10, 2017

Maybe I have just gotten lucky over the years and gotten super happy/helpful baristas at the various coffee shops I have gone to? Don't get me wrong, they weren't rude or anything, just not very friendly.

Iced mochas were good and so were the blueberry muffins. It has a nice atmosphere inside as well. No free parking nearby as far as I know (we walked from the nearby Barefoot Beach Hotel).

So it is a fine coffee shop and I would recommend it, but nothing extraordinary.

Reviewed October 29, 2017

Could hardly wait to try a different drink each morning. I miss it! Loved the coconut cream pie latte!

Reviewed October 18, 2017 via mobile

We called for a coffee
Service very unhelpful
Coffee weak
The server gave me the wrong pastry but after waiting I could not be bothered to complain
Also no restroom
They need to do better
Won’t be back

Reviewed August 13, 2017 via mobile

We visited twice while in Madiera for a long weekend. The coffee drinks are very delicious even without syrups. Wide selection of pastries and a few sandwiches, all very tasty. Cafe is small but didn't get too crowded even though it was quite popular. You can also buy cute gifts.