My husband and I went here for our honeymoon as we were on a budget after the wedding and needed an inexpensive place to stay. My first impression was that it needed a fresh coat of paint and some updating, but their hospitality, the amenities, and location made up for all of that. When we arrived, there was noone available to check us in (a new girl was there), however, she gave us our keys and allowed us to go into our room beforehand-which was amzing. They called us in the room to let us know that they were ready for us to check in, and they also gave us a beautiful laminated marriage prayer. Beach access was right across the street; they had noodles at the pool for us to use, a shower at the pool to rinse off after the beach, table and chairs outside each room, complimentary movies to borrow on our nights in, and even had beach chairs to use! They were just so nice and really outdid themselves for a low-cost hotel! Will definately return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Clean Rooms! Pet Friendly! Full Kitchens! Across the street from the beach, Better Rates! New Flat Screen TV's in all rooms! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity.ca and TripOnline SA so you can book your Holiday Isles Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Isles Hotel Madeira Beach
- Holiday Isles Madeira Beach
- Holiday Isles Resort Madeira Beach, Florida