“Great price-wonderful hospitality!”

Holiday Isles Resort
Ranked #12 of 15 Hotels in Madeira Beach
Reviewed 30 June 2011

My husband and I went here for our honeymoon as we were on a budget after the wedding and needed an inexpensive place to stay. My first impression was that it needed a fresh coat of paint and some updating, but their hospitality, the amenities, and location made up for all of that. When we arrived, there was noone available to check us in (a new girl was there), however, she gave us our keys and allowed us to go into our room beforehand-which was amzing. They called us in the room to let us know that they were ready for us to check in, and they also gave us a beautiful laminated marriage prayer. Beach access was right across the street; they had noodles at the pool for us to use, a shower at the pool to rinse off after the beach, table and chairs outside each room, complimentary movies to borrow on our nights in, and even had beach chairs to use! They were just so nice and really outdid themselves for a low-cost hotel! Will definately return!

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
HIR, Manager at Holiday Isles Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2011

Congrats on your marriage! We are so happy you enjoyed receiving the Marriage Prayer & very glad you had a great time on your honeymoon! Thank you for your review & thank you for choosing to stay with us during this important time of your life. We try hard to have amenities for everyone to enjoy & try to help ensure everyone has a great time. We are excited to hear you will be returning; can't wait to see you two newlyweds again, thanks again & best wishes.-Tam, Steve & Diamond-

Reviewed 21 June 2011

I stayed here last weekend and had a very good experience. Always leery of motels on or near the beach, but this place was darn good for the price. $64/night, the staff let me park there before I checked in and after I checked out so I could hang with my family visiting from out of state. I would stay here again. It was clean, I had plenty of towels, and I had a kitchenette. The clientele was having a great time at the pool and was not loud so I was able to fall asleep in peace. I do recommend this place, but if you are expecting the Waldorf Astoria or Four Seasons this may not be for you. But if you want to have a place to sleep, close to a couple of good bars, stores, etc, then give it a try.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank MGMitchell

Thank you for taking time to write this review & thank you so much for letting us know how much you enjoyed our place. We are always happy to ensure our guest a pleasant stay, trying to make sure we can assist you in anyway. We are glad to know you feel that we live up to our motto (clean, friendly & affordable) (we try really hard & love doing it); thank you for being our guest & we hope you return again soon. -Tam, Steve & Diamond-

Reviewed 21 June 2011

A last minute decision to stay overnight here ended up a most enjoyable experience for us. The staff was so pleasant and helpful. Room was great, bed comfortable, nothing lacking in our room. We are thinking of coming back in a week or two, in fact. That's how great it was!!

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
HIR, Manager at Holiday Isles Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2011

Thank you so much for your review! We are always happy to know our guest has an enjoyable time, it makes us very proud; we love what we do & we hope it shows! Brandi is an awesome housekeeper, she takes great pride in her job, we let her know you was pleased with her work & she wanted to make sure we said "thank you" on her behalf ! We are so glad to hear you will be coming back & can't wait to see you again! Thanks again! Tam, Steve & Diamond

Reviewed 12 June 2011

My family stayed in one of the cottage here, it was great. We had our own private yard with a porch, lounge chair and picnic table. The cottage was clean, stocked with towels, t-paper and soap. Our boys slept on the two full sofa sleepers while my husband and I had the bedroom. It is walking distance to the beach (right across the street), the Winn Dixie is about a block or two down Gulf Blvd. Its an old place but is kept very clean by Tammy and Steve. The rates are great and very reasonable, we booked on the week of Memorial with no problem. Thanks Tammy and Steve you are great!

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family
HIR, Manager at Holiday Isles Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2011

Thank you for your kind words! We are always happy to know that our guest has had a great time, we enjoy our job & take pride in what we do. Terrie & Brandi (our housekeepers) are the best & they work very hard to ensure all our rooms are very clean & up to par. Our goal is to make sure all our guest are happy & having the best time possible. We appreciate you & thank you again; we hope you return again soon! Tam, Steve & Diamond

Reviewed 6 June 2011

I just want to thank Tammy and Steve for treating us like family. We did not know them before our stay but they made us feel so welcome. My sisters and I had a wonderful time and it was clean and inexspensive , With the econemy the way it is I feel I more then got my monies worth. I had my sisters with me we rented 3 rooms and were treated like family ...
Thank you Steve and Tammy you do a great job .. See you next year
The Welch/ Cobb/ Roberts/Coates family

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family

WOW! Thank you for the awesome review; we appreciate you & your family so much! We love our job , we love meeting all the great people from over the world; it makes us happy to see our guest having fun & enjoying moments away from the 'daily routine'. This job is a true blessing; our goal is to provide a nice, quiet, relaxing time & pass that blessing on to all of you. We, along with our outstanding housekeepers, are always happy when we our guest tells us our place is clean, it let's us know all our hard work is paying off. Thank you again & we are glad you will be returning, you all was great!

Reviewed 27 May 2011

I stay there often, especially every spring for Phillies spring training games. This year I had a friend from Philadelphia fly in, and we had a great time at Holiday Isles. He was very impressed with the facility. We will stay there for spring training again next year. A few weeks later I brought my wife and daughters to stay for a few days. It is always clean, and is a very comfortable and relaxing place to stay. The pool area and the water is always clean. I will continue to stay there every time I am in the area.

Room Tip: The studio rooms are a great value.
  • Stayed: March 2011, travelled with friends

Thank you so much for your review, we appreciate you & all of our guest.. We take pride in our resort; our housekeepers are the best, they strive for excellence & they love it when a guest compliments on the rooms; they know our guest has high standards & we all must maintain the high standard. Thank you again & we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 17 May 2011

Came in this weekend for the annual John Levique Days at John's Pass. Rooms were clean and kept up well, staff was friendly, and the location was close to where we needed to be. I'll definitely be back!

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
HIR, Owner at Holiday Isles Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2011

Thanks for making us your home port. As I always say, housekeeping loves to hear their hard work is appreciated. Our managers work equally as hard to ensure every stay is as relaxing as the last.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Madeira Beach
Schooner Hotel
#4 of 15 in Madeira Beach
3.9 km away
The Tahitian Resort Treasure Island
The Tahitian Resort Treasure Isl...
#17 of 48 in Treasure Island
0.5 km away
Shoreline Island Resort
Shoreline Island Resort
#1 of 15 in Madeira Beach

Been to Holiday Isles Resort? Share your experiences!