See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed December 1, 2016

Stayed for a hunting trip with my son. It serves the basic needs, nothing fancy. Probably would not stay with my wife, only my 16 year old son and I. It was close to the hunting camp. I stayed at the Days Inn down the street, a little nicer room but 30% more in costs.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Brian G
Reviewed October 10, 2016

We have stayed in the campground about 20 times over the past 3-4 years. Always had one of the "Pull Thru" sites. Grassy, level, shady, good power and good water. The owners are friendly & helpful. Previously we stayed at Yogi Bear next door but the sites were horrible and twice the cost.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank JimR2230
Reviewed July 18, 2016

The rooms that have been remodeled are nice & I would give a 3 star. The rooms that have not been remodeled are in poor repair, especially room 21. Beds were clean though. Only 2 towels & 2 wash cloths per room, no bath mat & the ice machine wasn't working. AC running on low cooled fine but was so loud it kept me awake. Not sure if I would stay there again. $60/night incl tax.

Room Tip: Choose room 20 or most recently updated rooms
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank PennyM1471
Reviewed April 29, 2016 via mobile

Stayed overnight at the campground. Rate was 40.00 and should have been 20.00. Lots of old trailers and full timers. Our neighbor was very proud of her new law enforcement ankle bracelet. Read reviews on another site that stated they had stayed 2 was prior and paid 20.00. Guess rates are decided by how much they think you will pay. Should have stayed at jelly stone down the road.

Stayed: April 2016
1  Thank egr5906888
Denise B, Manager at Deerwood Inn Motel & Resort, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2016

Our regular rate is 40.00 plus tax, people with , AAA, AARP and other discount cards pay $36.00 plus tax, the lucky people that have a Passport America membership pay 20.00 plus tax and it has to be cash for the Passport America.

Reviewed April 13, 2016

Reserved a nonsmoking room. They gave me a smoking room. Pretty much got a "sorry...it's all we have...nobody was in it last night". Not very happy about that. I accepted it, because it was just me, but if I had brought my family, I would have left.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo