“Good Healthy Food”

Price range: US$1 - US$10
Cuisines: American, Diner, Healthy, Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed December 26, 2016

Everything about this restaurant said "Hello" to me from the first person who greeted me when I entered to my lovely server and finally the cashier who offered directions and local information.

I loved the really healthy food using the most modern recipes such as I have seen and read in the Dr. Oz magazine. I have often wanted to try eating this way and I finally found a restaurant that can provide it. I only wish they had a location in Daytona Beach or nearby so that I could partake more often.

Cassi C, Guest Relations Manager at First Watch, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2017

Thanks for giving us a ry! We're happy to hear you experienced awesome service and that you enjoyed the variety of healthy options our menu has to offer. We can't wait to see you again soon!

Reviewed December 10, 2016 via mobile

Four adults & two teens out for lunch on a Saturday. Really everyone was very happy! We had an attentive efficient waitress. They serve breakfast along with a wide range of sandwiches, salads & soups until they close at 3. Delicious granola banana pancake. Very nice turkey sandwich with a side of tomato basil soup. Two of us had the chicken, pecan & bacon salad. It was fabulous with the dressing they serve with it! Even bought a bag of their granola to take home. Excellent restaurant for families, couples or a friends breakfast or lunch. Reasonable prices.

Cassi C, Guest Relations Manager at First Watch, responded to this reviewResponded December 13, 2016

Thanks for the great review, Marsha! We're happy to hear that you experienced excellent service and enjoy the variety our menu has to offer. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed November 27, 2016 via mobile

When I first walked in place was packed but since I needed a table for 1 got seated right away. Within 30 seconds I was greeted with a hot pot of coffee and a warm smile...ordered pot roast hash with eggs sunny side up...food and service was great

Cassi C, Guest Relations Manager at First Watch, responded to this reviewResponded December 1, 2016

Thanks for stopping by, Stacey! We're happy to hear that you were seated quickly and that you enjoyed your Pot Roast Hash as well. We can't wait to see you again soon!

Reviewed November 13, 2016 via mobile

Love First Watch . It is good dependable food . I love the Florida French toast , tri-athlete omelette and multigrain pancakes . Whether you are looking for healthy or traditional , firth watch has it all . There is a separate room for meetings too . The service is always quick but friendly . Sunday mornings can be very busy after church !! Try the drag squeezed orange juice too!!

Cassi C, Guest Relations Manager at First Watch, responded to this reviewResponded December 2, 2016

Thanks so much, we love you too! It is great to hear that you love our a variety of items from our menu and that you always receive friendly service during your visits as well. We can't wait to see you again soon!

Reviewed October 17, 2016

Go to First Watch, it's a delightful place. The wait staff is excellent, food is always on point and consistently good. That's why it's always packed...they do a great job here!