“Best Irish Pub In Orlando”
Review of An Tobar

An Tobar
Ranked #17 of 65 Restaurants in Maitland
Price range: US$5 - US$35
Reviewed July 16, 2017

We're from Savannah, GA. My wife and I are of Irish descent. We have Irish Pubs on every corner downtown so it's a challenge for us to find comparison when out of town. This is a great, authentic Irish joint. The pints are served frosty cold. The food is excellent fare. She had never had corned beef and cabbage. She tried it tonight and decided that she had uncovered a piece of her heritage in the plate. Smithwick's Ale served here. Not that watered down version from the States called Killian's. The menu is very well rounded but definitely has true Irish flare. Kevin Barry's in Savannah is our favorite. Now we have a new favorite in Orlando.

Date of visit: July 2017

Reviewed July 16, 2017 via mobile

Stopped in for an afternoon pint if Guinness. It was a proper pour with a creamy head. I had fries and gravy which were a yummy treat. To top it off I tried the Guinness ice cream. It was creamy and not too sweet.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed May 13, 2017

I would call it more of a modern Irish Pub. Why? The music they played was from the 70s to more present time. Music did not resemble what I would call pub music. The menu was bar food, sandwiches, hamburger, finger foods, etc. Did not think it screamed Irish pub food but LOVED my salad and my guest enjoyed their sandwich. Loved how convenient it was to the Sheraton as it is attached. If you are tired, like we were, and do not want to leave, this makes for a great place to grab a bite. Loved it. Salad, sandwich, and a tea for $27 this did not include the tip.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed April 20, 2017 via mobile

As Brits on our first trip to the USA, having an Irish pub attached to the hotel was great a little reminder of home!

The staff were incredible, friendly and inviting (especially Norman) and everyone was super kind and offered recommendations of where to visit in the area.

The food was delicious!

Thanks everyone keep up the great work

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed March 18, 2017

Very Authentic Irish pub (apparently brought over from Ireland) interesting layout with different sections. Service was poor the first day we went and excellent the second day (even though mot busy either day). I would recommend the fish n chips. Probably packed on St. Patrick's Day, when everyone is Irish. Otherwise bring your Irish friend along and buy him a few pints. You may even pick up the accent after a few pints yourself.

Date of visit: March 2017